Uncoated ESEE-3F Folder Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome - do you know what the diameter of the thumbstud hole is?

Reason being is that I carry a folder where I can't carry a gun for defense and I can whip up an "attachable" wave in a design software so that the blade can deploy upon drawing it...or I could could make one out of the tiny allthread again.

Looking for a new knife to replace the one I have that's falling apart - not looking to adjust the training I've done at the current time though.

You forgot a four-position, deep-carry pocket clip. ;)

Oh, thanks ;)!

Well, improved specs of the Esee-3F - at this time, from what is known, is the production knife going to have? :

uncoated blade (yes, yes, yes)
3.5 inch long, 5/32" (4mm) thick
D2 or maybe Sleipner steel
Ti framelock (yes, yes, yes!!)
G10 scale with stainless-liner underneath
interchangeable scales = different colors
removable glassbreaker
ambidextrous thumbstuds
four-position deep carry pocket clip

Let´s wait for the answer and for the production of course :thumbup:!

Last edited:
It's getting better and better! I know some think it's dumb but I like the glass breaker. at work I will encounter a vehicle accident and having the option for breaking glass is a pro for me.

ive been a fireman and policeman for more than a decade and owned several glass breakers ...you wanna know what i broke the glass with? either a knife or my expandable baton... knife works just fine man... glass breaker would be extremely unnecessary imo if it has it fine but not something i really look for when purchasing a knife ...knives should cut things not break glass

I would Buy that Beautiful knife in the drop of a Hat, actually before the Hat hit the ground;)!!! That really is one sexy Knife, I just Love the uncoated Blade & scale option. My name needs to be on the waiting list for one of those knives:D even if its next July before they are released:eek: ..

Someone has done a lot of really hard work and thought things through thoroughly designing this knife!!! I congradulate that person of Group for doing such a Great Job!!
:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back