• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Uncovsky knives - Dark series

Hello,

I would like to show and offer you knives that I started to manufacture as small series. I hope that this is still in right category of this forum :). Iam no using 3rd companies. I got a small laser that Iam operating and after cutting Iam finishing knives in my small workshop.

As lot of you knows I used to do decorated and engraved knives before. I'm not going to engrave to these. I want to keep the industrial look and reduce folding knife mechanics to the basics. A simple opening hole (Spyderco licensed), a dark surface that can be restored (if you want) or will age with you. Clip is made from 4mm thick titanium with hidden screws. Knife runs on stainless steel bearings. I'll make motion videos soon. Iam able to do simple engraving (initials, logo) for example the last photo. Unfortunately, more complicated issues are the subject of custom manufacturing.I will be glad for any support and questions if you are interested in knife or production.

Matej

Specification:
Linerlock folding knife
Blade: RWL34, vacuum at 61-62hrc, cryo
Handle: Titan Gr.5
Overall length 8,11inch (206mm)
Blade length: 3,6inch (92mm)

Five blade shapes:
Sheepfoot
Droppoint
Persian
Bowie
Dagger

Features:
Scales and liners of knide are made of titanium with laser darkenned surface
Titanium clip with no visible screws
Heat colored stainless screws and standoff
Smooth movement of the blade on stainless bearings
Heated titanium lockface
Hardened stop pin and pivot
Spyderco licensed openning hole
Possibility of simple engraving

Price: 340usd (including postage and paypal fee)

190731001FB.jpg 190731002FB.jpg 190731003FB.jpg 190731004FB.jpg 190731005FB.jpg 190731006FB.jpg 190731007FB.jpg 190731008FB.jpg 190731009FB.jpg

These are a little bigger than my normal carry, but I like the style for sure. Are they going to be in ongoing production?

I have 2 Uncovsky customs and have 2 more that Matej is designing for me. The action on both are amazing, they are razor sharp and true works of art. I am looking forward to picking up one of these too.

These are absolutely gorgeous blades. I'm very glad you will be doing these. It's hard to pick a blade shape!

Cyrano Cyrano according to his IG it's approx. 3.5 oz.

What is the blade thickness?

Last edited:
Got something in the mail today. Fantastically done sir. Pleasure doing business.

CZ Quality all around. :thumbsup:
G58I8PJh.jpg

Any chance of getting one in a lefty? Total long shot but hell you never know in less you ask.

Cheers

Back