• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Uncovsky knives - The Line (SOLD)

Hi,
after a long time I finished the knife out of order list and is available. I had a desire to make a knife that represnts my style. Once I got the idea to use the logo I have. I didn't just want to put it on the knife, but I rather to made some simple graphics to fit technical impression of the knife.The result is on the pictures below :)

The knife surface is "laserwash" and then polished to matte. If there is any scratch on it, it will be easily lost. If the scratch is too much on the eyes, this surface has the advantage that it can be restored very quickly.

As an opening hole, I used a circular hole licensed from Spyderco.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask,
Matěj

Price: 460USD

Specification:
Linerlock folding knife
Blade: RWL34,vacuum at 61-62hrc, cryo
Handle: Titan Gr.5
The pins and bolts are made of stainless steel
The blade is on stainless steel bearings and it is centered
Ceramics detent, lock goes to 1/3
Overall length 8,11inch (206mm)
Blade length: 3,6inch (92mm)

190513001FB.jpg 190513002FB.jpg 190513003FB.jpg 190513004FB.jpg 190513005FB.jpg 190513006FB.jpg 190513007FB.jpg 190513008FB.jpg

Another beautiful knife Matej! Congrats! Wish I could have them all. Anyone I’ve given your work to try is amazed at the action & how well dialed in your detent always is, aside from the wonderful aesthetics.
Very Nice piece. Has the edge been sharpened? Photo seems to say ?
I don’t speak for Matej, but I know he normally does not sharpen a knife until just before it ships out. Every knife I’ve received from him has arrived with a nice sharp, uniform edge grind, at what appears to be about 20dps...but I’m certain he’d have a better answer

Thank you all for interest,
about the sharpening :).On the photos is edge left 0,2-3mm (0,010inch). My wife tooking the photos, she is got depressions her hands are not very reliable, she got often cut while photoshooting, so Iam sharpening the knife after. Iam using tormek sharpener for this.

Here is a link for sharpened knife video :)

Matej

Thanks a again for sharing your beautiful work with us!:eek::) As others have said I wish I could own all of your creations, but I have a couple. Are you still using a laser?

Thanks a again for sharing your beautiful work with us!:eek::) As others have said I wish I could own all of your creations, but I have a couple. Are you still using a laser?
Hello and thank you. Yes this knife is made by laser as usual. Its has by laser made surface, also the hole and lines are made by laser to cca 0,4mm depth. Have no place for bigger machines so drill, grinder and laser are everything I need :)

Back