Underrated CS products

I ordered a Frenzy 2 last night. I have been meaning to get one for awhile...
I can't wait for it to get here. My biggest folder will remain my Ti Lite 6" in aluminum and S35VN.
But the frenzy should be quite a bit more pocketable and weighs a lot less.

Too bad they did not sell well as it looks like an excellent design.
Absolutely, the Frenzy is much lighter and a great alternative to my 6" TiLite Aluminum for carry, but for my walks its the TiLite. Had a dog trying to taste me and I really hated to use that 6" blade so I bopped it on the head with the butt of the handle and it went yelping off. I love dogs(not the jerk owners who put them and other people in danger)but if its the dog or me.....My sister in law was hurt pretty bad by a dog, she tried the pepper spray but it didn't work worth crap, it was even the "Bear" strength. That blue Frenzy is just gorgeous and the TiLite is the brute.

Beaver Tail gets my vote, Your gonna want to polish them up a bit, but otherwise one of my all time favorites.

Remove the aggressive branding on it, and the sheep won't even flinch at the weird tiny spatula looking thing you are opening boxes with.

The Outdoorsman. All the ergonomics and defensive capability of the Tanto, with way more utility. It must still sell well, but it seldom gets mentioned.

1L7f8W4.jpg

Cold Steel machetes are pretty decent for the price.

They are 1055 and a tad soft, but they cut well and are easy to sharpen.

I have an old double edged model (Discontinued, but an amazing design.) that I've used to cut literally tons of wood.

Back