• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Unexpected Expenses Sale!

Had an unexpectedly large college bill come in(damn kids) need to convert knives into money now!
I would like to sell them all as one lot. $1,500obo.
Payments via Paypal F&F. Shipping to all 50 states via USPS Priority.

All knives on the left are BNIB purchased new by me. All knives on the right are LNIB except the Massad Ayoob which is slightly used with a little pocket wear. All knives have the paperwork except the Micro Dyad. More pictures of most of the knives can be found by looking up my posts in the exchange.

Thanks for looking!

If you consider splitting it up I would be interested in the Autonomy 2 given that the pricing was good.

If you’d consider splitting up, I’d be interested in a Sage 2 depending on what the price would be.

Had an unexpectedly large college bill come in(damn kids) need to convert knives into money now!
I would like to sell them all as one lot. $1,500obo.
Payments via Paypal F&F. Shipping to all 50 states via USPS Priority.

All knives on the left are BNIB purchased new by me. All knives on the right are LNIB except the Massad Ayoob which is slightly used with a little pocket wear. All knives have the paperwork except the Micro Dyad. More pictures of most of the knives can be found by looking up my posts in the exchange.

Thanks for looking!
If you split them up I would like to know price on Massad Ayoob

Back