Unknow noise in my sebenza

My sebenza just fall on the floor from 2 ft height, I feel guilty for that but fortunately all functions is fine.
Now I can thumb flick the knife, not easy but possible, so I think the break in period is almost over, then I will try to disassembly it for cleaning in next few days, hope everything will be fine.

My sebenza just fall on the floor from 2 ft height, I feel guilty for that but fortunately all functions is fine.
Now I can thumb flick the knife, not easy but possible, so I think the break in period is almost over, then I will try to disassembly it for cleaning in next few days, hope everything will be fine.

It happens, did you ever figure out what the noise is ????

Please post a video of the noise. That will help everyone.

about the lanyard pin! I just got a new 21 large in April,birthday card says feb.27-2019,and its pin is not shoulderd,wish it was though...

about the lanyard pin! I just got a new 21 large in April,birthday card says feb.27-2019,and its pin is not shoulderd,wish it was though...

Looks like you caught the last of some old ones they were using up. They did say the old stock would be used up while the new stuff was available separately.

Hello guys, I cleaned and lubricated already, the problem has been fixed but now the knife is little sticky, I can't thumb flick just like before.

My sebenza birthday is October 2018, the pin is shoulderd , will not fall out without lanyard.

It happens, did you ever figure out what the noise is ????

may be open and close too many times without lubricate, all original lube was dry and dirty like a hell, can't believe just 1 week when I saw inside .
anyway, the problem has been fixed. :)

Back