unusual old timer hunter

maybe you guys can help me... i bought a large Old Timer at a flea market -- folding hunter pattern -- has stamp on master blade tang "SCHRADE USA 25OT". now, i've never heard of a 25 OT stamp, nor have i ever seen a knife of this type made by old timer. it's in great condition, and the man who sold it to me said it was from the late 1950's, although i'm not sure how correct he is. please get back to me with any possible info.

thanks.

aleX.

------------------
"open it up and stick it in..."

Did you try and get a hold of Old Timer Archives department. They should be able to trace this knife for you. It sonds like a very nice knife. I had the same problem with a very old buffalo skinner that was found on the banks of the Mackenzie River around Fort Simpson, NWT. Good Luck.
Daniel Quevillon - Wesley Knives
wesleyk@shehtah.com
Originally posted by alex_111:
maybe you guys can help me... i bought a large Old Timer at a flea market -- folding hunter pattern -- has stamp on master blade tang "SCHRADE USA 25OT". now, i've never heard of a 25 OT stamp, nor have i ever seen a knife of this type made by old timer. it's in great condition, and the man who sold it to me said it was from the late 1950's, although i'm not sure how correct he is. please get back to me with any possible info.

thanks.

aleX.

Back