Unusual Uses for your Strider Knife!

hanging around these three guys for the short time that I have known them has given me an enormous new view on the uses for a knife....besides simple cutting tasks... take for example the use of the side of the blade as a bottle opener...universal application among the strider corps....also the foundation of a new reef out in pacific via strider knife implant (mick)... then theres the high altitude low thump use by ryan on ragheads....the jack stowage use by cormac...endless crowbar uses by all the above....If any of you have any UNUSUAL uses for you strider knife...please list them below; and have a nice day
smile.gif

I used one to slice a nice filet off my thumb today. I was sharpening and wanted to shave hair, shaved skin instead. What a dumbass.

Hey there Tom, your so Badass.

We miss ya...

SK

Ok, I'll bite. I have a defective front wheel on the trailer of my Scarab boat (can't live on knives alone). If you don't pull the locking bar just right, it falls out of alignment, and the wheel won't lock. You have to really pry the heck out of the thing to realign it, and I had been using a huge screwdriver to perform this operation. Well after a day at Lake Havasu, I needed to get the trailer off, and after way to many Rum and Cokes, I blew it. I didn't have a huge screwdriver, but I did have a WB in my backpack-luckily the WB still has a tip, and the trailer wheel got properly locked. I could then continue to abuse good old Captain Morgan, and the day was saved.

------------------
He who advances is sure of heaven-He who retreats of eternal damnation.

wasnt duane telling us about some guy who broke his strider prying open a 60 bolt? got jammed and he cranked the bolt open with his knife!

Back