• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Up for Grabs: Super Nice 1st. Gen Pohl Force Mike 3 Outdoor, S/N 15-0005, Niolox, swag.

BOSS1

Gold Member
Greetings all,

I'll give traders a shot at a really nice one before it goes back into storage. I think you'd have awful hard time finding a lower serial number, cleaner, and more complete example of this exceedingly nice folder that blends form and function.

Up for trade this morning is this beauty...a fairly uncommon, very low serial number (S/N 15-0005) discontinued 1st. Gen. Pohl Force Mike 3 Outdoor (drop point model) featuring Niolox blade steel. I like this one as it is a bit simpler, dispensing with Rotolock and using the alloy scales. This beauty is in 'as new' condition and will come with all swag, including the serial numbered 'Zertifikat,' box, VERY nice zipper/padded pouch, lanyard, patch, sticker, brochure. Lock up is about 35%, blade is slightly favoring the non-lock side. It is butter smooth. I've owned CRK, Hinderer, Strider, etc. and IMHO, this one takes a back seat to none of them in that dept. I think Pohl Force is one of better the 'sleeper' brands out there, particularly if you want something different/unique and stand apart from the 'Big 3' crowd.

Shipped USPS Priority/Insured/well-packaged (box, packing materials, etc). As trader do the same or comparable.

Trade Interests: Emerson Journeyman, Strider Mantracker Fixed Blade, LionSteel M7, mid-level watches (Quartz Analogs, Nice Suunto, entry/mid level Tags, something unique), Something interesting...some cash might have to trade hands depending...

Might also trade straight for greenbacks, shoot me a message to discuss.

Please read SOPS below.

Here is a video from KnifeCenter Spotlight Series on the Mike 3 & 4.

You can read some previous discussion/comments here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/mike-three-outdoor.1344982/

As per usual, the pictures tell the tale...
Mike3.1.JPG Mike3.2.JPG Mike3.3.JPG Mike3.4.JPG Mike3.5.JPG

Standard Operating Procedures, Please Read:

1. Any trade offer must be in excellent++/LNIB condition. **If you've done any 'home mods,' I'm probably not interested.**

2. Any traded knife mailed to me must be PROPERLY packaged. That means a proper-sized BOX, bubble wrap, and packing materials. I've grown tired of receiving knives with what appears to be a grand total of about 15 seconds of packing effort. Also: Insurance of the full value of the trade item(s) is required. If you choose not to fully insure the value of the item(s) you're shipping, you assume all reimbursement/replacement costs in the event of loss.

3. NOTE: If you don't have anything I'm looking for in trade and/or are interested in purchasing and/or have a counter-offer, please do NOT ask me what I'll take for it--email/pm me an offer. Do your research...Low-ballers will be ignored. Also, make sure your resources are current.

4. Please do not waste my time. If you say 'Deal,' I expect you to honor your commitment. Have your financials in order before making offers!!!!.

5. No, generally speaking, my prices aren't 'flipper/pseudo-dealer/profiteer' friendly.

The usuals: USA only, payment as specified above. I reserve the right to withdraw at any time, reject any/all offers, with or without selling/trading, trade/sell to who I want with or without explanation, etc, etc, etc.

May be listed elsewhere as well.

Email or PM with any questions.

Thanks for looking.
BOSS

Back