1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Update #4, Completion

Discussion in 'Evans Knife and Tool' started by Brian.Evans, Nov 19, 2017.

1. BillNye

BillNye

Jun 10, 2016
    I'm interested in an overrun too, pending the information about the scales and options available.

2. Pdrush

Pdrush

Mar 8, 2017
    Firstly congrats Brian. Its been a journey of trials and tribulations, but you got there in the end. Hopefully now you've got a reliable supplier lined up, for your next project I hope it would be slightly easier.

Thank you for your efforts, and looking forward to receiving the knife.
    P.S. I'm also keen to buy a 1-2 extra's, as Christmas is just around the corner.

3. alemam

alemam

Apr 20, 2017
    Hello Brian,

On July 31 I sent you the updated delivery address from Yahoo email (not the same as I use here). Name's Alexander M. Did you update the address?

Best regards

4. rabbivj

rabbivj Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2007
    wow they're finally done. Even tho I got out a few months back, since there is a large # of overruns i may be interested in getting one if possible.

5. cccmak126

cccmak126

Apr 20, 2017
    Awesome!!!!!!!! I might be interested in purchasing more sales or a complete set if they are available!! And I'm already interested in what is to come!!! My money is waiting!!!

6. Pacino1911

Pacino1911

Apr 2, 2017
    I'd like to know if you have any extra sets of scales that you're going to be selling and also would like to know how much for an overrun knife too.

7. Wizat

Wizat

Nov 23, 2015
    Do we request a second knife or set of scales from here or request by email?

8. Barrettboy

Barrettboy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 20, 2016
    YAY!!!!!!!

But how much is an extra knife now? And can people add extra scales at this stage?

Good on you mate.

9. Crackcase

Crackcase

Jul 27, 2013
    Hi Brian, I've emailed you a few times and have not heard back from you. Can you please reply to me and confirm some information. Thanks.

10. blue333

blue333 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Congrats Brian!

Put me down for x1 of your overruns.
    Is this the best way to secure a knife by replying?
    I also emailed you a few months back about getting on the list.
    So awesome to see the whole enchilada!
    Congrats again and a Happy Thanksgiving to All!!

11. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    Kudos to those that hung in there to end, the knives look great!

You guys be sure to post a lot of pictures!

G2

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    Bygbyrd and Wizat like this.
  12. Bygbyrd

Bygbyrd

Feb 7, 2017
    Since its all in your hands now(literally) whats our ETA?

13. Bladejunkiejohney5

Bladejunkiejohney5

Jun 24, 2016
    They look great! I can't wait. Will we be notified by email once they ship? Also are there any more scales available for purchase? Thanks in advance.

14. OddFuture

OddFuture

Sep 24, 2011
    Looking awesome!!! Been here since day one, is there anywhere I can purchase some extra scales? The micarta is looking fierce.

Pacino1911 likes this.
  15. SV-97

SV-97

Aug 18, 2016
    Yeah, If there still are some scales up for grabs I'd also bei interested

16. Rudy.357mag

Rudy.357mag

May 26, 2017
    If none of my information has changed since I ordered and paid for the companion and my extra set of handles, do I have to send you any information, or do anything?

17. Pacino1911

Pacino1911

Apr 2, 2017
    I'm thinking the same thing

18. toddmcneiley

toddmcneiley

Aug 13, 2012
    Cant wait to get mine, they look so amazing!

19. tylerlong1997

tylerlong1997

Apr 5, 2017
  20. Jeff Anderson

Jeff Anderson

Apr 20, 2017
    Hey Brian, this is great news. I've hung in there knowing you would get it done in the long run, no pun intended. I just had one small issue with the kydex sheath, since this is a neck knife the sheath doesn't have the same or similar shape and hole design as the original one did it's going to be difficult to make it work right. I don't suppose you have any of the original sheaths that I could buy from you?

P.S. I would also be interested in buying an additional knife, please let me know details.

Thanks a million!!!!

Barrettboy and Bygbyrd like this.