1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Update #4, Completion

Discussion in 'Evans Knife and Tool' started by Brian.Evans, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Bygbyrd

Bygbyrd

Feb 7, 2017
    I noticed this as well. I'm disappointed considering I purchased this specifically to use as a neck knife.

2. Piet pielle

Piet pielle

Feb 13, 2017
    Hi Brian, end strong, change the negative feelings and give us an update please.

3. Barrettboy

Barrettboy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 20, 2016
    And again dude, how much for extra scales and knives? A lot of people are asking.

Bygbyrd likes this.
  4. Bygbyrd

Bygbyrd

Feb 7, 2017
    It's been 2 weeks since you received them. Letting us know when you will be getting them out would be great. And if you could also respond to those who have had address changes who continue to reach out to you would be greatly appreciated

Nordicninja likes this.
  5. jamal_spelling91

jamal_spelling91 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Brian I have PMd you and emailed you please respond! Thank you!

6. dsanto22

dsanto22

Oct 11, 2009
    I might be interested in one of the over runs. Please post info as would make a great Christmas present if possible.

7. Buddy30

Buddy30

Jun 30, 2017
    Will you be posting the over run info before you ship the original order would be nice to get both knifes in one shipment save some money also

8. Piet pielle

Piet pielle

Feb 13, 2017
    Someone posted in one of the previous threads that "sometimes Brian is his own worst enemy". I am so frustrated to log on everyday and not see any updates. I feel like I want to tell you to take your head out of your arse but then restrain myself. You have handled this situation poorly, you could have ended strong and started building your name again with the knife community. What a pity.
    All you had to do was post an update every few days, 5 min an updates. Surely this was not to much to ask.
    Disappointing and distasteful!!!!!!!!!

Bygbyrd and Nordicninja like this.
  9. Nordicninja

Nordicninja

Sep 16, 2017
    Agreed, I have attempted to update my address via multiple emails for the last few months and now via the “new and improved” method and haven’t heard a thing from Brian regarding address updates or shipment. It would be foolish for us to think we’re going to receive our knives before Christmas, after all we’ve been waiting for years.

Bygbyrd likes this.
  10. Bygbyrd

Bygbyrd

Feb 7, 2017
  11. Crackcase

Crackcase

Jul 27, 2013
    I have made several attempts to contact you and confirm my order from June 2016. I have sent multiple emails and a couple PM here on BF. I'm not sure what to do. I guess I'll just hope that a knife shows up at my house.

jamal_spelling91 likes this.
  12. E-Tone

E-Tone

Feb 23, 2015
    Is the indie gogo aspect just completely gone at this point? I haven't changed my address but still have no info or anything about my knife getting shipped to me correctly. Just like an email with verification or something would be nice. All we have is this BF thread and it's not very ensuring/ convincing.

Bygbyrd likes this.
  13. Piet pielle

Piet pielle

Feb 13, 2017
    Brian, are you purposely trying to piss us off??? Your attitude stinks!!!! You have been online and seen all the posts, what makes you believe that it is ok ignoring everyone? You are probably going to post some sob story of your cat died that's why you couldn't reply etc etc. I'm sick of your excuses trying to justify your incompetence for not keeping us updated or your no care attitude!!!!
    I'm done restraining and being patient and nice, because you can't return the favour, this is a one way street for you. Take your finger out off your arse and give us an update!
    Some people just don't have any people skills and shouldn't be in business dealing with customers, you are one of these people.

We await your urgent response!!

Bygbyrd likes this.
  14. SV-97

SV-97

Aug 18, 2016
    Though I gotta admit that Brian isn't the kind of person I like to make business with; there already is another thread to end all of this. A member mentioned it in this thread; otherwise it would've went over my head too.

15. Piet pielle

Piet pielle

Feb 13, 2017
    Thank you, obviously missed the new thread. Apologies for that. He still should have updated this thread! My previous post stands.

16. Brian.Evans

Brian.Evans Registered Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Yes, it's pretty much gone. If your address hasn't changed, it will be shipped to the address I download from Indiegogo that you initially entered.

17. Rudy.357mag

Rudy.357mag

May 26, 2017
    Brian, again, if none of my original information has changed, is there anything I need to do to insure I get my companion and extra set of jade handles I paid for, or send any information? I don't want to cause any more delays, I am very excited, and have been there at your back, confident in you the entire time. Can't wait to get them. Please let me know if I can do anything in my end to speed up the process, or just not cause any issues. Thanks for not giving up, and going above and beyond for us, you are awesome, and good things happen to good people like you. God Bless.

18. Brian.Evans

Brian.Evans Registered Member

Aug 20, 2011
    There shouldn't be anything else you can do. Just to verify your address, email [email protected] and include your screen name and other info and I will double check for you.

19. tacdriver22mk2

tacdriver22mk2

Jun 24, 2009
    For any of those looking to pick one of these knives up, I'm in a tight spot financially right now and will probably be selling mine
    I *think* I got the jade or the micarta

I'll let y'all know what shows up

20. Manowar1980

Manowar1980

Feb 2, 2015