Update on Tim and Pro Series

kerat

Ok, first off there will definitely be more Pro series Knives coming out from Tim.
Not Many of you know me here but I am pretty well known under Badllama on other forums.
I am not sure how many of you are aware, Tim went back to work for Kershaw in January and has been swamped by his new position, that required putting everything including Pro Series aside.
Before Anyone jumps on me for his poor communication trust me Tim knows its an issue but its being worked on.
Now back to the pro series, its something Tim started and its here to stay the Drone will be the next model released, I cant give you a specific time table yet but its in the works.
As far as customer service and response time I promise you a 100% improvement....
Now how do I Know all this? Well I cant reveal it yet but if you know me you know I stand by what I say.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly at t.mirshak@comcast.net
Thanks
Tarek

This is fantastic news. I am definitely in for a Pro Series Drone. I'm not here to question anyone so all I can say is bring on more Pro Series knives! I'm itching for the next one.

Thanks for the update! Tim is one of the best makers arounds. If he can improve the communication, to the point at which it was previously, I would love to buy more of his knives.

Thanks for the update, thats great news! I bought my first Pro Series a little while back, a small JYD and am in love with it.

Tim's pro series knives are some of my favorite knives around for the price. I was so close to picking up a large junkyard dawg the other day, but purchased instead an Emerson cqc 12 (the deal was too good to pass up). Im glad to hear that the next knife in the series will be another design that I am a huge fan of.

So is there any kind of update on the Pro Series Drone? This year? Next year?

The pro Drone would win... A pro Rake would give me wood also. That Knife feels like a sixth finger for me.... Or a second... Well let's not go there.

Back