Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished up with the radiation treatments yesterday :thumbup: and even though as of right now I don't feel anything different, I'm sure there must be some effects that will begin to show up. Perhaps this feeling of exhaustion and needing to sleep all the time will go away somewhat, and soon I hope.

Maybe I can get on with some of my little projects that I have going. I'm wanting to get some more terrariums put together. I have all the terrariums, soil and miniature plants ready to go, I just have to find the energy to get them done.

Dave

Thanks for the update Dave!

I know my wife got her energy back after she was done with radiation, so hopefully it will be the same for you.

Sure do miss seeing your posts and all your knowledge of Buck knives that you shared on the forum here.

Is this the sleepless club? Hope you get to feeling better. /Roger

Ha!! No….I am in bed by 9pm, so I've already had my 7 hours of sleep.

Why waste the best part of the day?? :)

I do hope when Dave starts feeling better that he will be back on the forum a little again. :thumbup:

Good to hear you've finished the treatments. I'm still working on that darn car.

Dave, sounded great the last time I talked to him. Which was three days ago. We are all pulling for you and wishing you the very best. DM

David,

my wife has finished her treatments too last week. Now we are looking
forward into the future. I wish you all the best, and: Get well soon!

Yours,
Herbert

Thanks for the update, Dave. I continue to hope the best for you and hope you get all your energy back.

Wonderful news that you are finished with the radiation; we are now praying for your strength to return as well as your return to the forum. God Bless!!!

PBD,

Hope you feel better soon, we all miss you here!

jb4570

Dave, it is good to hear from you. Hope you start to feel better, Sure do miss your pictures.

Thanks for the update Dave. You'll be talking Bucks and maybe even firing up that Harley before too long!

Smoke and prayers sent up for everybody affected. Knock on wood most of my offspring are healthy. Have a great holiday season and stay safe out there.

Very good to hear from you Dave. Hearty and joyful wishes for a merry Christmas and a happy New Year from your friend to you. May you live a thousand years, really. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back