Update

Thanks for the updates, Connie!

If any of you knife guys want to cheer him up - get out those JK Knives and post up some pictures of you using them.
Post the story of your favorite JK and why. Post a story of something interesting that happened when you were carrying your JK.

I'll get off my duff and get out a JK and get some south-central TN pictures.

best

mqqn

I just bought my first one from a private party. I feel like I've been living under a rock to not know about JK's knives, just look at the craftsmanship in this Kephart I have in route, it looks stunning! Should be here on Thursday, can't wait!
JK Kephart.jpg

well thats good. I hope John feels better and bounces back. Not only am I not wanting a new knife maker but I don't want to loose a friend. I literally went through and oiled all my jks last night. Plus John still owes me a beast of a track knife before we can call this relationship quits.

Great to hear! The word "doctor", let alone words like "surgery," etc, tend to tie my stomach in knots. Here's to a quick getaway from the hospital and to the comforts of home!

Connie, if you are out there, would you mind giving us your address in a PM to one of us to lead it, I can just give out the address to those who PM me, so we can send cards and whatever to John? Rather than us doing a gift exchange, I would love just to do something special for him. I didn’t want to burden you or anyone to keep track of everything (with thank you notes etc) just so we can help out or just lift his spirit. What do you think? It does not need to be a secret.

Back