Update

I’ll send you a pm
Connie, if you are out there, would you mind giving us your address in a PM to one of us to lead it, I can just give out the address to those who PM me, so we can send cards and whatever to John? Rather than us doing a gift exchange, I would love just to do something special for him. I didn’t want to burden you or anyone to keep track of everything (with thank you notes etc) just so we can help out or just lift his spirit. What do you think? It does not need to be a secret.

I know, it is hard, but we know he is being looked after with good care. And I am sure Connie will keep the nurses in check, and John in check so he will not give them a hard time when they wake him up in the middle of the night!! 👩‍⚕️ One good thing. The hospital food will be a good incentive to get well to enjoy some home food….sweet potato pie, cranberry, mashed potatoes…etc….hopefully he will Be able to eat some.

Thank you, Tetsujin, for that information. I was not sure if I could share that info publicly, so nice to know that it is there. Let’s help Our friend and his family. :):thumbsup: Thanks to everyone for taking part.

Last edited:
Yes,however if you look at the link above provided by another, it should take to JK's site and under contact us should have their info. Hope this helps.

Back