Update

I wish you luck! I also have an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon Thursday to see how my shoulder is doing. With luck your infection will be cleared up and you can enjoy Xmas at home.🎄🎅🎁

What the.....Where is Korntecky anyway? They make whiskey there?
Do they have Barrel Trees there?
20211120_170506.jpg

JK Knives JK Knives - been following and was very happy to hear no cancer - you can kick it's butt anyway, but glad to hear you don't have too.

Now - The real whiskey is made in Moore County TN, but if that is not available (which has been a thing recently due to not being able to get bottles....) I don't recoil at the thought of some Wild Turkey or Four Roses etc. It's all American after all.

Good to see you posting B JACKSON B JACKSON - hope the business is going well and also hope you decide to drive down 57 to visit us someday; we'll treat you right.

best

mqqn

I don't like for it to be common knowledge but a drop or two of that black labeled no.7 may have crossed my lips on an occasion or two. Maybe a few too many drops on one occasion I try to not remember.

Keep it up!! John, look for the small things thst make you 😊. I saw a few cardinals the other day, and they were jumping around the bush looking for berries. So cool and fun watch. We were doing some antique shopping and I found a small trivet / coffee cup coaster in ceramic and wrapped in iron with Virginia symbols on it (Cardinal and Dogwood), so it became my $5 gift exchange item when the family gets together this Christmas. Also saw a humming bird the other day!!

Last edited:
Got results from CT scans, infection is starting to clear up. Don’t have to wear the wound vac machine on my leg anymore, so that’s 5 lbs I don’t have to lug around every time I get up. Still have 2 drains coming out of my leg.

John, You are making progress! Every step forward is a good one.

Crazy how tough infections can be to beat completely. My Patron had a nasty scalp wound and intestinal infections from service in Vietnam that took over a year to get rid of.

Bill

Back