1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

UPDATED 6/17 - - Benchmade, Reate & Southern Grind. A bunch for sale. Please have a look.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by sixfeetdeep, Jun 15, 2019.

1. sixfeetdeep

sixfeetdeep Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2004
    Hi everyone. Up for sale are some of my collection that just sits around. Absolutely nothing wrong with them, but I hate not using them. First I'll take it, gets it. I must receive payment right after you say you want it otherwise I have to move onto the next person. Every knife includes shipping via the USPS Priority Mail. I am not looking for any trades. Payment through PayPal.
    I will have fixed blades, folders & a couple of autos, plus a Olight flashlight.
    *1st. Brand New still sealed in the box, a Benchmade Anthem 781.
    I have a picture of the label, but like I said, it's still sealed in the box. $350
    *2. Southern Grind Spider Monkey in carbon fiber with a black DLC coated blade. New in the box. I've handled it & it is sweet. $160
    *3. - SOLD- Spyderco Carbon Fiber Dogtag, new in the box. All I did was add a chain to it. $SOLD$
    *4. Benchmade Aileron First Production with a black part serrated blade #169/1200. Carried, used, just got it back from Benchmade where they resharpened it. I'd rate the knife an easy 9 out of 10. Could pass as new. $160
    *5. *SOLD* Benchmade 300SN Axis Flipper. Carried a couple of times, could pass as new. $SOLD
    *6. *SOLD*Spyderco Paramilitary 2. Orange with REX45 blade & blue Lynch deep carry clip. The clip has some of the blue worn away, but still works perfectly. Carried & used. Recently got it back from Spyderco where they resharpened the blade. Absolutely an amazing knife. Smooth & centered. $SOLD
    *7. Reate Hills with anodized handle. Very smooth & just a great knife! Carried, used & still very sharp. Great condition. $150
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  2. metaxasm

metaxasm Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 14, 2002
    I’ll take the dogtag.

3. sixfeetdeep

Feb 1, 2004
    Dogtag is yours. Sending you my info now.

4. sushiquick

sushiquick Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2018
    PM’d on Rex 45

5. shoegazer

shoegazer Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2015
    I'll take the Benchmade 300sn, thanks.

6. sixfeetdeep

Feb 1, 2004
    Spyderco Dogtag & the Paramilitary 2.have been sold.
    Benchmade 300SN has been sold.

7. KnifeCarsen10

KnifeCarsen10 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 12, 2018
    Would you be willing to do 300 goods and services for the anthem? Thanks.

8. sixfeetdeep

Feb 1, 2004
    I can't go that low. I appreciate the offer, but unless I get $350, I'll just hold onto it.

KnifeCarsen10 likes this.