• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

UPDATED 6/17 - - Benchmade, Reate & Southern Grind. A bunch for sale. Please have a look.

Hi everyone. Up for sale are some of my collection that just sits around. Absolutely nothing wrong with them, but I hate not using them. First I'll take it, gets it. I must receive payment right after you say you want it otherwise I have to move onto the next person. Every knife includes shipping via the USPS Priority Mail. I am not looking for any trades. Payment through PayPal.
I will have fixed blades, folders & a couple of autos, plus a Olight flashlight.
*1st. Brand New still sealed in the box, a Benchmade Anthem 781.
I have a picture of the label, but like I said, it's still sealed in the box. $350
*2. Southern Grind Spider Monkey in carbon fiber with a black DLC coated blade. New in the box. I've handled it & it is sweet. $160
*3. - SOLD- Spyderco Carbon Fiber Dogtag, new in the box. All I did was add a chain to it. $SOLD$
*4. Benchmade Aileron First Production with a black part serrated blade #169/1200. Carried, used, just got it back from Benchmade where they resharpened it. I'd rate the knife an easy 9 out of 10. Could pass as new. $160
*5. *SOLD* Benchmade 300SN Axis Flipper. Carried a couple of times, could pass as new. $SOLD
*6. *SOLD*Spyderco Paramilitary 2. Orange with REX45 blade & blue Lynch deep carry clip. The clip has some of the blue worn away, but still works perfectly. Carried & used. Recently got it back from Spyderco where they resharpened the blade. Absolutely an amazing knife. Smooth & centered. $SOLD
*7. Reate Hills with anodized handle. Very smooth & just a great knife! Carried, used & still very sharp. Great condition. $150
nodm8Ck.jpg
U2UQLft.jpg
LYRDz1G.jpg

4c2XHdm.jpg

XEHSYM0.jpg

EMe0cAJ.jpg

2c3zxjQ.jpg

g97IJxR.jpg

5aOcD0f.jpg

6OIo93I.jpg

hFTFDDR.jpg

bzjSNh4.jpg