Updated 6.3.09 - VIP Registry $nody Enterprises Virtual Knifeshow Info **MUST READ**

UltraReef

Snody Admin
Forum VIP's will be eligible for special Contests and Free Give Aways.

Forum VIP's will get to enter our Snody Enterprises Virtual Knife Shows early...before the public...

The only place to purchase SnodyKnives Direct is in our Virtual Knife Shows.

VIP's will enter the Virtual Show One Hour prior to the Public.

VIP's will have the opportunity to purchase knives that will not be available to the public.

We are currently engaged in the process of sending out Virtual VIP Passes to our many existing clients and friends as well as some of the Big Money players out there that have recently been brought to my attention.

We want all the Hard Hitters to attend our Virtual Knife Shows.

[TVICK] I am going to ask Ultrareef to put your on the VIP List as Snody Enterprises VIP #1

Welcome to the VIP Registry..

As Mike has spelled out, like in the big knife shows, VIP's get in early and get 1st shot at a few available pieces. One obvious question, how do I become a VIP? One way is to support Snody Knives by posting in our forum. It will be obvious who the VIP's are after a short period of time. Of course owning one of Mike's customs or one of his designs from Benchmade could help you get on the list as well. From time to time we will be adding names to the VIP Registry, it should get pretty exciting as we get closer to the SnodyKnives Virtual Knifeshow(no date yet announced).

Congrats TVICK on being the #1 VIP!! :thumbup:

Official Snody E.D.T. VIP Registry

1. TVICK
2. djsportland
3. Horton_Knives
4. Shawn B.
5. mr. right-wing
6. Kemo Sabe
7. moonwilson
8. JTR357
9. RxEnergy
10. hunter s thompson
11. PIC
12. Masteroffajitas
13. Charlie Mike
14. fugawee
15. M2HSSR-910SBK
16. elclintor
17. KellyGlanzer
18. ponte
19. RedbeAR15
20. John T Wylie Jr
21. Spark
22. Ken C.
23. Les George
24. shotgunner11
25. Tiny86
26. snatch13
27. henkyjenky
28. Lycosa
29. orrey45
30. grybsh7
31. matilda
32. LeftytwoGuns
33. elclintor
34. oscarfish
35. BushcraftBrainTrust
36. stabman
37. hotrodKelley
38. RoNNie
39. Jaxx
40. ross2782
41. Chibbi
42. Condition 1
43. dbltap45acp
44. EMT_Lee
45. pueo
46. Gov't Mule
47. grybsh7
48. Heavy
49. jimmymsh
50. McCool009
51. Nikokurausu
52. notrevo
53. OldPhysics
54. Cartophilis
55. Snakedoc
56. snooker452000
57. Ken44
58. chickenplucker
59. AngryFish
60. orrey45
61. rutmi01
62. soshell
63. knife hunter
64. STEELWHORE
65. 5150socal
66. Scomule

:cool:

Last edited:
Hey ultrareef How would one get a line on seeing the virtual show. Even if I am not a VIP I would like to see another cool as shit Snody vid. Keep up on the vids they are awesome. I really like the old time music in the background.

Hey ultrareef How would one get a line on seeing the virtual show. Even if I am not a VIP I would like to see another cool as shit Snody vid. Keep up on the vids they are awesome. I really like the old time music in the background.

The Virtual Show will be here, in this room. Thanks for posting and your kind words. We plan on doing more videos. :)

This place keeps getting cooler! I'd love to have the chance to get a Reactor folder.

Thanks for getting this started..

We got money in the house..

Heavy Hitters...

Players...

Hustlers..

Snody Enterprises VIP Registry...

Hey Bro. please add the following names to the VIP Registry.

Shawn B.

mr. right-wing

Kemo Sabe

moonwilson

djsportland

jtr357

Please add the following Very Important Players to the Snody VIP Registry

RxEnergy

hunter s thompson

PIC

Masteroffajitas

Charlie Mike

fugawee

Sweet G, you know how to show love for the homies :thumbup:

Alright lets do this....where do I sign up. I got goats, guns, and bear meat. Does that qualify?

nice talking to you yesterday! thanks for putting me on the list.. can't wait too see whats inside

nice talking to you yesterday! thanks for putting me on the list.. can't wait too see whats inside

Thanks Friend..

I enjoyed our conversation...

Have a great day...

Its almost Friday...

Talk Soon..

Back