Updated 6.3.09 - VIP Registry $nody Enterprises Virtual Knifeshow Info **MUST READ**

Had lotsa practice ,,, in the first come first served type shows,,,,,, cept Busse Combat calls the Ganzaas,,,,,,,,, ain't never been shut out yet,,,,,,,,, don't intend on starting now,,,,,,,,,,,lol . Looking forward to purchasing some real sweet $$MONEY$$like I said previously,,,,,, Bring it,,,I'm Ready !!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

picture.php

Patiently waiting

More VIP's.....get your paper straight!!! :D

:eek::eek: Is that my name in red??? Guess I gotta hurry and get my paper $traight!! :cool:

Thanxx, Mike & UltraReef for makin' me a VIP! :D:thumbup:

Thanks for hooking a brotha up maing.

Had been offline for a day or two sick with the flu... $gold$$ waking up to this, bra.

Word

Thanks for hooking me up! Actually even next month I'm juggling between this and upgrading my headphone rig... Guess it will come down to which makes makes my blood boil more, but I'm easily seduced by a sexy knife.

Hey!! I made the list!!!:eek:

Hmm. Now ... how to celebrate my new-found and no doubt highly transitory fame??:confused:

Howdy Earl,
I noticed I'm on the VIP list twice.#14 & #45

I don't think I should take up 2 spots(even though my mom said I was extra special)
Feel free to replace one of my spots to another deserving SNODY fan.

Thanks

Howdy Earl,
I noticed I'm on the VIP list twice.#14 & #45

I don't think I should take up 2 spots(even though my mom said I was extra special)
Feel free to replace one of my spots to another deserving SNODY fan.

Thanks

Thanks! :D

Will us overseas based fans get a heads-up in reasonable time for the show ?

Really don't want to miss out on this one.

thanks, bra

Just found out about this through reading a post on Horton's subforum. Doggone man. I love my auto resistor but had no idea about the cool shiz like the Titanium cards tweezers etc.

For those paying attention, Mike will be having a Virtual KnifeShow right here in this forum in a few days. I've also added a few more VIP's to the Registry. I know I will be snagging a few of the new Crisis Cards during the next show, I can't wait. More details to come. :D

Hey!! I made the list!!!:eek:

Me to Jamie:eek:
But this is the Good list !!!...unlike Amy's list we try to avoid at all cost:p

So we good OP..we on the ones we need to be and off the ones we don't need on:thumbup:

Big Thanks UltraReef !!!

Reef,

Thanks mang. Appreciate the add. Got my green lined up and ready for the Virtual Show!!!

Reef,

Thanks mang. Appreciate the add. Got my green lined up and ready for the Virtual Show!!!

Me to Jamie:eek:
But this is the Good list !!!...unlike Amy's list we try to avoid at all cost:p

So we good OP..we on the ones we need to be and off the ones we don't need on:thumbup:

Big Thanks UltraReef !!!

My pleasure guys, real recognizes real. :D

Back