"UPDATED" FBF purchase challenge pic thread

Bmurray

Gold Member
If your on the list, please use this thread to post up some pics. I'll highlight your name on the original thread and then send you a PM for your address. Items will not ship until right before Christmas will be here before you know it. Thanks to all that committed to support my good friends at the Forge. Every purchase helps supports each of them and their families.

Just reply your in and I'll run a list.

1. @Nbrackett (shipping in 2-weeks)
2. @RobbieB (shipped)
3. NoRest NoRest (shipped)
4. Tutone Tutone (shipped)
5. @Oyster (shipped)
6. VANCE VANCE (shipped)

7. @Tekton
8. NOLA NOLA (shipped)
9. @Panthera tigris
10. @Scotcha (need US address)
11. @lmalterna (shipped)

12. @Ironbut
13. LostViking LostViking (shipped (2x) twice) :p
14. Odaon Odaon s(hipped)
15. @Warrior108 (shipped)
16. Lady1911 Lady1911 (shipped)

17. @burnside
18. @Zardo (shipping in 2-weeks)
19. D drewway (shipped)
20. @Night Rider
21. @SneezySky (shipped)
22. @Choppaman (shipped)
23. @David L (shipping in 2-weeks)

24. jaz322 jaz322 (shipped)
25. @Phill50 (shipped)

No business address Phil

Last edited:
If your on the list, please use this thread to post up some pics. I'll highlight your name on the original thread and then send you a PM for your address. Items will not ship until right before Christmas will be here before you know it. Thanks to all that committed to support my good friends at the Forge. Every purchase helps supports each of them and their families.

Here's mine. Still need to customize it a bit before use.
3/32" cpm154, Fiddle-textured, bolstered micarta Handyman.

Nice handle set-up Bob! :thumbsup: I dig the practical simplicity of black & natural micarta teaming up on a working knife. That a ruggedly handsome tool you got there. ;)

Phil

2v2E2W81rxurAoi.jpg

Challenge accepted,
Challenge completed,

My new K.E. Bushie. Like me it will never look this good again.
IMG_8212-XL.jpg

KE Bushie Specs

Fiddleback Forge | K.E. Bushie
Custom made from Fiddleback Forge in Cumming, GA, USA. Includes leather sheath with purchase.
NO SUBSTITUTIONS, EXCHANGES, OR OTHER COLORS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE INCLUDED SHEATH.

0. SPECS:
0. Overall Length: 8.25" (209.55mm)
0. Blade Length: 3.6" (91.44mm)
0. Cutting Edge Length: 3.75" (95.25mm)
0. Blade Thickness: 0.123" (3.1mm)
0. Blade Steel: A2
0. Blade Finish: Forge Finish
0. Edge Style: Plain
0. Handle Material: Black Canvas Micarta - Natural & White Liners
0. Weight: 4.6oz (130.41g)
0. Tang: Tapered Tang
0. Country of Origin: USA

Getting loosened up,
IMG_8225-XL.jpg

Adjusting to the frozen white stuff,
IMG_8223-XL.jpg

Test feather, seasoned dry cherry,
IMG_8231-XL.jpg

Sizing up the competition,
IMG_8217-XL.jpg

This challenge was good for me. I had bought a Hunter like two days before Bob (BD) opened this up. (Didn't Count)

I was originally going to grab a Machete. But instead I opted to go in the opposite direction. I'm glad I did. The KE Bushie appears at first glance to be a sweet little woods blade.

As usual with Andy's knives. It looks great and it feels great in the hand. After a leisurely afternoon, playing around in the sleet and hail. I have developed high hopes for this knife.

There are several knives nervously wondering if they are about to get shoved to the side. It's that good.
IMG_8214-XL.jpg

Thanks for the Challenge Bob. I may not have snagged this one without it. And I'm already glad I did.
(I know, No Talking)

Last edited:
Glad this one waited around on their website for me to figure out that I did indeed want to own it!

My second F2. 3/32 A2, commando burlatex. It's wonderfully thin and light. My favorite. :thumbsup: I'll post some better pictures eventually.

UHlGYl3l.jpg

Last edited:
Back