"UPDATED" FBF purchase challenge pic thread

I will be sending more out this week as soon as my padded envelopes come in. Somehow I lost the rest of them.

still a few guys that haven't confirmed with pics. if your number is in black please post up tonight or you spot could be passed on. thanks

Haven't been around much lately, life has been busy. Ended up selling knives the latter half of the year rather than buying.

Haven't been around much lately, life has been busy. Ended up selling knives the latter half of the year rather than buying.

How did that work out for you? Did you trim the collection a little? I ask because I am eventually looking at doing some of the same thing. Not Fiddlebacks of course.

Bmurray Bmurray I received a package from you today. I recall someone speculating that this would be a picture of you in a speedo. There was no "do not bend" or "photo" notice on the envelope, but still, I was worried. So, with considerable trepidation, I slit open the envelope and peered inside. To much relief, it was not said picture. Thank you for the cool gift -- and for not scarring me for life.

I need some time to post some pics!! o_O

When Bmurray Bmurray called this FF challenge, I knew several of us were up to the challenge. I know I love me some Fiddleback Fiddleback Forge knives.
These are the two I posted on the original challenge thread which I assume earned me a spot on the list. AND then the list that came after before 12-31-18 :D

BH oreo burlap/black canvas bolster and a BF in one of my favs Bloodwood
GTzpq7A.jpg

The After List;
BC blue ash/BC ruby red/BC ironwood/BC ironwood scandi/BC osage/BC bloodwood/BC Sr Green Ash/BH bloodwood/OSL canvas-sapphire/OLS OD green/DPR osage/Duke masur birch/Duke Sandstone burlatex/KEB Black Canvas scandi/KEB ash/KEB group buy scandi/Kephart group buy scandi/Kephart osage/Bear Paw Osage/Bull Frog Bowie Tas/Big Sneaky Bloodwood/Leuku evergreen-natural/Monarch Osage/Bushcraft Karda Ironwood/ED Karda Terracotta burlap/Bush Nub red burlatex/Camp Muk westinhouse micarta/Esquire Osage/Esquire Ironwood/Esquire Scandi maple

That's all that I can remember for now. :)

HUGE thanks to the Fiddleback gang for feeding my addition. LOL. o_Oo_O

Last edited:
Ok so I’m a bit behind on this as I’ve been out on medical leave and stress like you wouldn’t believe. I will start shipping these out again this weekend or early next week. Please pm me your address as I think it will be easier to sort than email..thanks

guys I need everyone's address that's doesn't have a shipped note next to their user name. Please PM me asap.

If your number is black that means I haven't seen your purchase. Please confirm with pic and date.

thanks

come on guys, those that haven't purchased a new Fiddleback need to let me know or post up a pic and PM me your info.

these are the members who haven't confirmed a new purchase from the Forge....
Oyster Oyster , Tekton Tekton , @Panthera tigris , @Ironbut , @burnside , @Night Rider

these are the members who I need their mailing info sent as a PM....
@Odaon , @Warrior108 , @Zardo , @SneezySky , @David L , @Scotcha I need a us address

I purchased a Handyman in CPM 154 (Osage over natural/white) that was left over from the GB for my mother (figured SS was better for her).

I'm out of the giveaways at the moment but I have more being made in a week or so. Please post up your purchases and PM me your info.

I received an envelope from Bmurray Bmurray today. Thanks for the cool gift and thanks for helping to promote Fiddleback Forge!

Back