"UPDATED" FBF purchase challenge pic thread

I’m hoping to snap a few better pictures later, depending on weather. Bmurray Bmurray — Just for clarity, was the purchase challenge limited to knives actually purchased from Fiddleback Forge? Or did it include new Fiddleback knives purchased from dealers during the specified time frame?

Either way, I’m happy I got in on the challenge and I am thankful for the cool gift from you. I hope there will be similar challenges in the future. :)

Great! I included my Nessmuk Trio challenge purchases in your Photos Only thread, also. I respectfully did NOT include my autographed pic of you in a speedo because you might not have given one to everybody who participated, and I didn’t want to create jealousy here. ;)
I'm working the Fiddleback table at BLADE this year in my super tight speedos. I'll pose for pics with everyone for $1.00

Got your gift today Bmurray Bmurray it's awesome! Thank you!

I will post up a picture of it and my F2 that I got for the challenge this week sometime.

C CAD - In the “photo only” thread, the picture you were referring to in post #5 is an Arete in quarter sawn oak. It’s an awesome knife!

Reactions: CAD
My second gift envelope arrived safe and sound. I was out of town. But it was on the kitchen table when I got home.

A very cool gift indeed.

Thank you Bmurray Bmurray

Back