Photos [Updated with BR’s response] Problems with Brand New Bark River Gunny CPM-3V

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there it is folks. Personal attacks and even a whine and cheese thread started to attack me. Never fails.

...I'm sorry, what was that?

Awfully passionate about this debate. It’s almost as if you have an agenda.

I’m not defending brk. I’m calling out the behavior of people on this forum for their behavior of trash talking, name calling, and personal attack’s.

You sir, are the worst bf has to offer. But I’m sure your customer service is great.

And there it is folks. Personal attacks and even a whine and cheese thread started to attack me. Never fails.
To be honest, you’re just asking for it. After pages of posts go by, you just keep coming back to stir things up as if you’re here only for attention. Every other post you’re crying about people attacking you while you were the first to throw insults at Quiet. Your credibility is diminishing quickly. I know you will want the last word, so go for it. We won’t indulge you anymore.

...I'm sorry, what was that?
He’s trolling. Gotta be. Sad state of affairs for BRKT, with such a pathetic show of support.

This will no doubt make me part of ‘the mafia’ or some ludicrous conspiracy. So be it. What Luke fails to realise is that some people actually do their due diligence before purchasing expensive items. Some of those same people will purchase elsewhere if they find the actions of the owner, often evidenced by his own published comments, utterly sickening.

Hi NiceNife, welcome to the club.

I think whatever had to be said has been said already and you can now make an informed decision. I personally got my refund from KSF and never looked back. Derrick is one of the kindest, most caring and genuine folk in the industry. He's built a great company and an amazing team and he will take good care of you, I have no doubts. I'm glad they are moving out of Escanaba.

As for Luke, I would ignore him at this point. It's clear he's trying to fire up people to get this thread locked. I have to commend everyone else for keeping a cool head and staying objective. There is a lot of good information here.

glad the OP got his refund, and searching for better options. Despite the enormous amount of evidence against MS's character and business practice, there will be people out there ready to defend and praise his product. I did fell for that before digging into BRK history, and bought 2 knives. One has done ok, while the bigger one got a wavy dent in the edge after some light chopping. Since it was something I could fix, I didn't consider sending it back, but was very disappointed and then started reading about their troublesome practices. I may keep them just because of what I know now, and don't want to pass the buck to somebody else, but I would never buy one of their knives again. Some of them look nice, but their troubling background can't be ignored.

Hi NiceNife, welcome to the club.

I think whatever had to be said has been said already and you can now make an informed decision. I personally got my refund from KSF and never looked back. Derrick is one of the kindest, most caring and genuine folk in the industry. He's built a great company and an amazing team and he will take good care of you, I have no doubts. I'm glad they are moving out of Escanaba.

As for Luke, I would ignore him at this point. It's clear he's trying to fire up people to get this thread locked. I have to commend everyone else for keeping a cool head and staying objective. There is a lot of good information here.

Why is he moving out of Escanaba? I thought he moved there in the first place to be closer to Bark River Knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back