• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Urban Gray SS BATAC

Putting this one up on the block. It's a brand new Urban Gray BATAC with snakeskin handles. It's been sitting on a shelf with some other Busse's since I got it. Hasn't cut anything, not even me. :D Comes with Busse Tactical Cardboard sheath, inspected by #8 personally.

It's a great looking knife, but I find the handles just don't suite me very well and I already have a user from Justin at Ranger Knives that's the same size. I'd keep it, but I figure someone else who may have missed out will get more enjoyment and use out of it than me.

Knife is now $290 SOLD (paypal perferred), and I'll eat the paypal fee and pay for shipping. No 3 month wait! :thumbup: This one is CONUS only. First "I'll take it" gets it. Any questions, please feel free to pm me or email me.

-Dan

P6180006.jpg

P6180005.jpg

I actually have pretty small hands, and the middle of the grip where it swells is a little wide for me. Not too bad, but where I already have a custom user in this length, I figured I'd pass this knife along to someone else who will get some use out of it and may have missed out. Blade length on the BATAC is 5 inches, with an overall length of 10.75 inches. Blade thickness is .187 inches.

Hope that answers your questions. :)

-Dan

Back