Urgent Fury Specs And Pricing!!! . . . Coming Wednesday, July 18, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern.

I'm in, perfect timing.
We have our 35th Anniversary Reunion of Urgent Fury this October. Since I was lucky enough to be the Platoon Sargent of the first PLT of Rangers to jump in, it seems like an appropriate gift for myself. 1st Platoon, B Company 1st Ranger BN. Me on the right front. Cuban flag from the Cuban compound at Point Salinas airfield, I was dumb enough to climb the flagpole and cut it down.
IMG_0181.JPG

A question for you guys as this is my first try at buying a knife from Busse do I place my order on the Busse custom knife page under shop now? thanks Greg

If your buying one of the knives available now on the site yes that is how you do it

If your buying the urgent fury it will be available tomorrow night
Dont be late

Last edited:
I'm in, perfect timing.
We have our 35th Anniversary Reunion of Urgent Fury this October. Since I was lucky enough to be the Platoon Sargent of the first PLT of Rangers to jump in, it seems like an appropriate gift for myself. 1st Platoon, B Company 1st Ranger BN. Me on the right front. Cuban flag from the Cuban compound at Point Salinas airfield, I was dumb enough to climb the flagpole and cut it down.
View attachment 947627

That is an awesome pic, and story
Thank you sir for your sacrifice and service to this great nation of ours.
Welcome home

I'm surprised this thread has not generated more activity. My style is generally conservative and practical, but I like the design. Perhaps like me your mid size range is saturated. 7"to 8.25" knives are stacked like cord wood in the safe and can't possibly give them proper love in the field. Not sure it is practical, but wait, I don't have a 8.5" blade, so it fills a gap, right? Other than the joy of collecting, how would you use your Urgent Fury?
Of course I have to try the Nuclear option, but would like to hear the Bossman reiterate the details. I just couldn't live with Yellow/Black G10.
I passed up on the FMV8 &14, as much as I loved the style, because it just wasn't practical, and I can't get them all. Wants versus needs are a constant struggle with this addiction, isn't it?

That Green and Black G-10 and Black coating looks so awesome on this blade.I think I want one with black Micarta though and maybe satin, I haven't scored a satin Busse yet.

I have a feeling that Nuclear trough is going to look like it was run through by a Schwarzkopf tank.

I'm in, perfect timing.
View attachment 947627

Great score on the flag!

Thanks for your service my friend.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::)

Jerry:D

Back