Urgent Fury Specs And Pricing!!! . . . Coming Wednesday, July 18, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern.

Glad to see a no skull crusher option. I actually had a treeman phalanx skull crusher cut my hand open when i had it on my lbe.. last time busse offered a back option that i can remember was the tank buster, but there was no charge for not having it. Id much rather have a "hammer" back than the pointy skull crusher. Loved the old ka bar pommel back for hammering stakes in. Hope they give this option more.. now to pick the color combo :)

Black and blue on black and ?.?.? on satin for me just dunno. Will prob just get black canvas or g10 whichever is faster to checkout for the $60 discount and change handle later on

wondering howth the $60 discount going to work, is it going be at full price and find out later if you made it in time or whats o_O guess find out in 5minutes

Mmm. Some juicy bacon coming lately. Is one of us drunk again ( :D ) or does this knife give you one of them feelings like being on the beach watching a beautiful sunset blurrily fall into the shimmering ocean of gold water? Ahh

Back