Urgent Fury Specs And Pricing!!! . . . Coming Wednesday, July 18, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern.

Black on satin, for classic busse. Black on unfinished use to be the shitz way back when 440c was the new supersteel of the time :D

Got Nuke, Black Canvas, Round Pom.
Very sweet indeed.
Nice all around design, me thinks.
Break out the libations. Cheers to all.

Well I just got home, I guess I'll take my sweet time deciding what to get. I am thinking about one satin and black Micarta with the skull crusher, and one Combat grade.

I got my first nuke!!!!!! rounded with orange and black And my first satin

Black G10 -Nuked - regular pommel - going to need a nice sheath for this baby......

I'm in, perfect timing.
We have our 35th Anniversary Reunion of Urgent Fury this October. Since I was lucky enough to be the Platoon Sargent of the first PLT of Rangers to jump in, it seems like an appropriate gift for myself. 1st Platoon, B Company 1st Ranger BN. Me on the right front. Cuban flag from the Cuban compound at Point Salinas airfield, I was dumb enough to climb the flagpole and cut it down.

Awesome post brother! Good to see you're still around. :D:cool:

Love this knife but I'm not buying any more until they reopen the custom shop ! If business is that swamped they should hire someone just to fill the orders of guys like me that want to throw more money at an already very expensive knife ;)

I am SO glad that I was able to get one of these FINE knives!!!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup: The maroon handle and satin blade will look great.

How are these not sold out already... the lines are so timelessly classic it looks like something pulled straight out of the hands of the top bad guy in an 80s-90s action movie. You know the stereotypical scenes where stallone or norris is fightin off a shiny point 1 inch from his face

Back