Urgent Fury Specs And Pricing!!! . . . Coming Wednesday, July 18, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern.

I am still trying to decide, I should just get one but I really, really want to get two, one in Satin and one other in combat grade.

Jerry, remember “yours in Nuclear Deals o’ da’ day?” Those are so awesome sounding. Love to see them again! I’m wishing I’d been around in those early days but my wallet is so thankful I wasn’t.

2 firsts for me
1) I got nuked
2) Maroon handles instead of black canvas
Let’s drink :thumbsup:
I am SO glad that I was able to get one of these FINE knives!!!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup: The maroon handle and satin blade will look great.
This will be my first with maroon handles (and satin blade); I usually go with black canvas.

... custom shop ...
I do wish the custom shop would reopen for things like handle swaps, blade/knife refurbishing, and similar stuff. I would be happy even if turnaround time was not real quick for the more time consuming stuff like if blade grinding was needed for example. The higher level of customer service would be much appreciated!

I managed to hold off until today....I was almost hoping to wake up and see they were past last call....but no :D DC, Black G10 and no spike for me... ;)

Okay I am in on Maroon and Black Combat grade, I hope the Satin is sold out before tomorrow morning or I am going to give in.

It's so interesting.. how a blade can be someone's dream knife, every curve, the feel, the shape. Yet it doesnt appeal to me at all..

I wanted to get a couple but really can only afford one.:oops:

Could've grabbed a few, only went for 1. Same combo...great minds & all lol ;) but did choose no spike...
Good looking, dug the thickness, but just didn't feel it quite as much as other recent models, so just one in satin while the getting price was good :)

Passed. Definitely good looking, but I have several blades in that size range that seem more useful as all-arounders. No more safe queens for me.

I still love me B&T and G&T but there are two issues, I don't think either look quite as good in the newer machining styles (they loose a bit of the sharpness and look to melt into each other) and I like the B&T to show more B than T. The other is the cost, all things considered $65 (closer to $100Aussie) is a @20% cost increase just for the colours that I can't justify :( :( in this case the $s were better spent on the spike removal. I do MUCH prefer G10 and I can bring myself to fork out for solid black.

ah yes, I call it the coon eye pattern, the pattern looks like rings radiating out from the tang holes:

example A "newer style"

and B "older style and not my picture"

FBMs.jpg

I think if this weeks release was a 10 inch bladed JackHammer or a BG MOAB there would of been more enthusiasm, but I just had to try the Urgent Fury, it looks great. I am looking forward to that Maroon and Black.

It's so interesting.. how a blade can be someone's dream knife, every curve, the feel, the shape. Yet it doesnt appeal to me at all..
I know what you're up to - you're saving for an INFI MOAB! ;)

In all seriousness, I understand what you and others are saying - we all have different tastes. I did fall for the UF, but there have been other models that guys were going nuts about and to me they were ok but not enough to buy them. I really do like the lines of the UF - it's like the blade has one long continuous clip point (very cool)! :cool:

It is interesting to see how different models do it for different people. I also passed on this one. Not sure why. I like the aesthetics well enough but maybe I am having a tough time envisioning what I would use it for, personally.

Back