Urgent Fury Specs And Pricing!!! . . . Coming Wednesday, July 18, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern.

My credit card statement shows that I was charged, but the order status still shows "awaiting shipment".:eek:

My account was charged on 11/14.. status is still "Awaiting shipment".

I'm anxious too, but I don't mind waiting for a nice looking satin finish on my UF.
I don't "need" a UF, but the design is too cool to pass up. :cool:

Got dinged on 11/14 for the UF (still shows Awaiting Shipment) and now I see I got charged on 12/19 for both KPB98 (Awaiting Shipment) and the FSH which still shows Awaiting Fullfilment even tho they charged me. Maybe they’re going to ship overnight so we get them before Christmas as a present to their loyal customers:cool::thumbsup:

Yes, from there it goes to the UPS center in Appleton City, Missouri, then "out for delivery". Tracking says it arrived in Appleton City, so tomorrow it should be "on the truck for delivery". Oh YEAH!!!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

Anybody else still waiting on this one?

I got my order in within the first minute or two, but still no shipping notice.

Still waitin... paid early end of mid November and one of first orders in as well
Same here. Paid on 11-14 and still "awaiting shipment".

I was disappointed to hear the "Last Rites" model would ship immediately, and I have been waiting for months on the UF. :(

Back