Urgent Fury Specs And Pricing!!! . . . Coming Wednesday, July 18, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern.

I was surprised the steel hearts are going out ahead of the urgent fury's as well. I wasnt expecting hits on those until around feburary

I finally received a shipping notice on my UF (satin with maroon canvas)! :(->:D

Got my shipping notice yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:thumbsup::)
Should be in hand Thursday
NUKE Maroon

Shipped comes monday :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:, if it makes it out the cold :eek:. UPS has been more reliable than fedex lately so fingers crossed

It is one of my favorite Busses that I have gotten recently. That grip on the micarta feels so good, I like how they shaped it.

Just found out the shipping route from Ohio is north to Michigan first (directly into the freeze zone) THEN down south to me in NC. so instead of an expected delivery this Friday the 1st...who knows now ?!?! Why. OhWhy do they do that?!!

If anyone has a satin one that they would like to trade for a jackhammer shoot me a PM :thumbsup:
Might consider a DC too o_O
Must have the spike ;)

Last edited:
Mine was held up yesterday due to weather...so now it's "out for delivery".
any time now, I even have my daughter standing by to sign :)

Got mine yesterday- They're freaking awesome! Love 'em, definitely one of my favorites of the past year or two.
Love how the DC and tan/black G10 came out. I prefer the no-spike pommel though.
Here's some quick pics:
sJxvmGP.jpg

gjpAKpr.jpg

Back