US Made Leather Wallet

I'm in the market for a new wallet. I know a lot of you are into fine leather gear, so I thought I'd ask for recommendations. I normally like tri-folds, but am open to bi-folds also. I carry a lot in my wallet, so I need quite a few slots. I really like well made leather products, nice finished and rounded edges, tanned and dyed on both sides of the leather...like a quality holster (Milt Sparks, Del Fatti...), not mass produced. What makers should I look at? I checked out Saddleback, but most seem to be made out of country, I strongly prefer US made.

My daughter gave my son an American Bench Craft for Christmas, bi-fold, well made, but may be undersized for your needs!

tanner goods makes quality leather wallets in the usa. i own 3, and have gifted several others. i wouldnt buy another wallet except for maybe corter leathers.

Saddleback Leather
Regretfully, I had to retire my Saddleback because of the RFID issues w/ the new chipped credit cards. Excellent wallet, though, and I will
buy another one if the hacking issue is ever addressed.

Noctis, isn't 1:45 over in HI,what can't sleep?

Does it matter? What are you a keeper of time or something?

Regretfully, I had to retire my Saddleback because of the RFID issues w/ the new chipped credit cards. Excellent wallet, though, and I will

What issues did you have? I have 2 credit cards with the new chips and haven't had a single issue, and I've traveled all over the state.

The new chipped cards (chip visible on outside) are not RFIDs. RFIDs are only visible by high-powered flashlights, or by an odd distention in the card itself. In such instance, just use a one-hole punch and remove them. However, if your DL is so equipped, don't mess with it; put it in a RFID-proof sleeve. I know passports that have the RFIDs removed are no longer valid.

Check out Makr

I've been eyeing an oxblood she'll cordovan horizon two for some time.

They also do custom requests.

I got this wallet about a year ago. The Park Sloper by One Star Leather (a guy in CA does all the work by hand) It combines a wallet with a small notebook and mini space pen. Since I have always carried a pocket notebook, combining it with a wallet has freed up some pocket space.

Saddleback Leather's current selection of wallets are advertised as RFID blocking. I'm very happy with mine.

Saddleback Leather's current selection of wallets are advertised as RFID blocking. I'm very happy with mine.
Just looked at the SBL leather description for the Front Pocket Wallet-there is no mention of RFID shielding. I take public transportation daily and a
scanner can be built for less than 40 bucks; just can't take the chance.

Saddleback Leather, MAKR Leather, Corter Leather, Bison Leather are all good products IMO Hardgraft is great too but it's made in Europe. (But worth looking at, at least)

I have used my Filson wallet for years. I have a problem with the stitching coming loose but haven't had any trouble returning it for a replacement.

Are Saddleback Wallets made in U.S.A. or Mexico?

Chad

My Filson Outfitter bifold has come partially unstitched after 20 years of daily wear. A 20 year lifespan... I'm thinking of replacing it with an exact duplicate.

I have a makr wallet that I've had for years. It aged and broke in very well. I've been looking at the saddleback or "bison made" wallet

Back