USA Made Blade Hinderer Half Track Giveaway!

whitty

Dealer / Materials Provider
We have had a ton of support from members on Blade Forums and just wanted to find away to say thank you! So we thought we would offer a Hinderer Half Track up for a giveaway. The winner will be able to choose from any of the G10 Half Track we have in stock.

How to enter:

We think the Half Track is the perfect EDC but it also pairs great with a bigger knife. To enter show us a pic of a knife you would carry or pair up with the Half Track. That is it. One entry allowed per calendar day.

Rules to enter:

-Must be over 18 years of age.
-We must legally be able to ship to the address of the winner. International entry is welcome but shipping will be at your expense.

How to win:

We will let this run until Sunday August 20th and then use a random number generator to pic a winner.

Thank you to all of you on here who support us and talk about us to everyone else. Good luck!

Scott (Whitty) Whittington
USA Made Blade
www.usamadeblade.com

Thanks for the opportunity, Mr Whitty! I'd pair this awesome Half Track with my fixed blade

2rdydci.jpg

I'm in, thanks for the chance to win such a generous giveaway!

I would love to pair a toxic green and black g10 halftrack with my vic cadet that is always in my wallet
hazLB9S.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in, thanks so much for the chance:D

I just recently picked up my first Hinderer so I'd have to pair it with that...an XM-24 Wharnie;)

~Chip

For EDC I would pair the Half Track up with my GEC Beer Scout. Or at least that is the suggestion my daughter would give me, since she loves the beer scout even more than I do.
View media item 268

I'd love to be considered for the opportunity! I'd pair my Half Track(if I win!) with my Bradford Guardian 3. It'd be a perfect EDC set up. Cardboard wouldn't stand a chance against the combo, haha.

hqq5W9G.jpg

I'd pair it with my favorite ZT with anodizing from usamadeblade!
Thanks for your generosity Whitty! Good luck to all the participants.
6MK70AR_d.jpg

Thanks for a great GAW, Whitty! :thumbsup: The Half Track looks like a fantastic knife, and I think I'd pair it with my favorite SAK, my trusty alox Electrician -- a tiny tank to go with the larger tank.;)

sv1OCKA.jpg

I'd probably pair it up with something like this Case 45 pattern scout on my keyring.
OGOXpQe.jpg

Thanks for the cool GAW Whitty :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Not an entry Scott as I've already won a Fletcher Knives Karniboro Cleaver in one of your last giveaways. Just wanted to say thanks for all you contribute in knowledge, comments, pics and GAWs. Good Luck Everyone

Honestly the thing I think this would pair best with is a small multi tool, like the SAK classic. Due to the new situation with pictures being a lot harder to get on here, a picture of my own translucent green SAK classic will be hard to post, so here's a stock photo. Seriously, than you for a chance on this immensely generous giveaway.
v1bGy9

Edit: seems my link is broken... Does that disqualify me from entering? Man I hope not!

Thanks to PhotoBucket I can't post a picture, but my companion knife would be my Hinderer Spantoon with textured Ti scale. I literally love that knife!

Thanks Whitty, for this awesome GAW. The first knife I'd pair with a HalfTrack is...
full

The LionSteel M4 !

Last edited:
I have been very interested in this little guy, especially hearing how much you enjoy yours. If I won it I'd carry it with either my XM slicer 3.5, or my LG insingo. I'd be sure to put it to work.

Where did the "upload a file" button go? It's working on another thread I just checked, but not in this one.

Last edited:
Having trouble with the disappearing button too. Oh well, not an entry but thanks for the great generosity whitty. :thumbsup:
OcYDl

Last edited:
Back