USA Made Blade Hinderer Half Track Giveaway!

One entry per calendar day? Not sure I'll be able to catch tomorrow from the woods, but I can do today!

Another pairing that I like is a larger knife and a watch-pocket knife, so Half Track plus Case Peanut seems like a dandy duo to me. :)

BhAm9VH.jpg

Paired with one of these I think I could take on any outdoor task. Thanks for the chance. Very generous of you.

i-cT9fhs6-XL.jpg

I know you said it would pair with a larger knife but it would pair well with this as well.

77YIh5w.jpg

Never had a Hinderer before, and the half track looks like a super sweet edc so definitely want in! Think it would pair nicely with this Hellize knife. Thanks for the chance!

zjFtTXj.jpg

Bhajr63.jpg

How about instead of a larger knife, a hatchet! A Half Track with my Norlund tomahawk would make for a great camping kit. Thanks for the chance.

img_0959-jpg.751848

Thank you Whitty for this awesome and generous giveaway.
I'd pair the hinderer up with my Gec beer scout, 0562 and Glock 19 everyday.

Andy

The second knife that would see pocket time with a Half Track is my dad's old lockback. It's a good ride-along and has sentimental value.

full

I'm still thinking it pairs nicely with a larger straight blade ;)

Thanks again for the opportunity,
~Chip

Count me in.:thumbsup:
MLIOh6s.jpg

--------------------!USA!----------Made Blade----------!USA!-------------------------------

For my second entry, on my days that I am clearing brush, the half track would be paired with my CPK Light Chopper. The LC handles big jobs great, but it is nice to have a smaller knife for details work.

View media item 1664

What an awesome thing to do!
Are you talking about EDC pairs or Get out of my Sight pairs? Well it would still be the same...

master-cutlery-hk-26106-deadly-thorn-bowie-trench-knife.jpg

First thank you for the kind offer!! Also I managed to figured out the pitcher thing only after some help from a kind member. Thanks 75 :thumbsup::cool: Now for my second choice I'd pair my new Half track with my brand new yet to be shipped to me but I can't wait tell I'd does. Ferrum Forge Falcon by We/ Farrum Forge View media item 1666View media item 1667:D

Last edited:
Fantastic show! Thanks for the opportunity!

I would pair it with one of the three knives below. Depending on what the days plans were, it would be a:
GEC 14
CPK EDC in 4V
Lion Steel Euro Barlow
ObjYDhKh.jpg

6f0F8Wo.jpg

Last edited:
Back