USA Made Blade Hinderer Half Track Giveaway!

To enter show us a pic of a knife you would carry or pair up with the Half Track. That is it.

There are several posts where the images are an issue.
Use a web image.

I do believe it is acceptable under the rules...

For my second entry, I'm thinking the Half Track will really work with my Victorinox Hiker and Classic

EO8deVO.jpg

Last edited:
Day three, entry three. I've shown the knives I would pair the Half-Track with for EDC and workdays. Now for camping. On camping trips I would pair the knife with my Spartan Harsey Difensa.View media item 1681

Got a signal out here after all. :) The Half Track looks like it's pair well with a larger fixed blade like my Ontario Blackbird. A tiny tank to accompany the big tank.

gqVoyfn.jpg

I'd also carry the Half Track with my Victorinox Camping.

N6aNaXT.png

Last edited:
I'm in for a second entry. I think a half track would pair really well with my 66 calf roper, I don't think the newly acquired 0801 (from usa made blades) would mind taking turns with a half track riding next to the 66.
ZJjLZqg.jpg

This was my EDC back before EDC was a thing. The only time it left my belt between 1998-2001 was when it was in my hand. Since then it's been a frequent ride-along. When not riding along, its seldom been far from reach.

full

My beloved Gerber multi tool would form the quintessential duo paired with a Half Track!

Thanks again, Whitty!

Last edited:
yjZA3sL.jpg

My final entry wound should rightly be mix between a knife and a hatchet, haha. I couldn't carry this beast without some backup and a Half Track would fill that role incredibly.

I really appreciate just the consideration for such a prize. Thanks again!

Since I still need to whittle my apples...it'd pair nicely with a Whittler;)

~Chip

Back