• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reduced Buck Nighthawk with Handmade Sheath

Knife 1.jpg Knife 2.jpg Knife 3.jpg I got into leatherworking about 10 years ago. For practice, I would buy knives from here at bladeforums or the KnifeCenter, make sheaths for them and either resell them on the forum, or donate them for raffles or prizes for the Boy Scouts or local clay shooting events. I am cleaning out a box of the ones I still have.

1. Barely used, Esee Izula, forced black walnut patina, logo and serial numbers are etched plus a leather Altoid pouch/ Belt Sheath I designed with Wolf Carving. $45.00 plus $8.00 S&H.

2. Brand new/Unused Ontario Kukri and Leather Belt Sheath with eagle carving. $60 plus $9.00 S&H. Comes with original box and sheath.

3. Used Buck Nighthawk I bought on bladeforums and leather Belt Sheath. In good shape, blade is convexed by original owner. Sheath is stamped with Native American and feathers and has antique dye effect. Removed

I have a few more that I will be posting in the near future. Payment through Paypal. Please private message me for inquiry. First come first serve.

View attachment 1465924 View attachment 1465924

Last edited:
Back