• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

USER 940S - PRICE DROP

toocool006

Gold Member
Hi y'all,

I've got a couple nice knifeses that need a new home today.

All prices are PayPal G&S, shipped first class w/ tracking, what you see is what you pay. First to post “I’ll take it” or PM me the same gets dibs (I reserve the right not to see to users with zero or excessive negative feedback as defined by me). Not looking for trades, CONUS only. Please PM me any questions so I can be sure you’ll be happy with what you’re getting.

Spyderco Para3 G10 S30V - $SOLDSOLDSOLD
This Para3 is in great shape, maaayyyybe a couple tiny scuff marks on the G10, and a couple of dings on the clip, otherwise in tip top condition. Blade is clean. The action on this guy is UNBELIEVABLE. Seriously, those Golden dudes did not mess around with this example, best action of any knife I've ever had in my hands -- that's why it's priced a little tad bit high, if it doesn't sell I can keep playing with it :) If I could get down with the chunkiness / wideness of the Para3 form factor this would never leave my pocket, but alas I'm a slim-lovin' kinda guy. No box or papers, knife only, will package securely for safe transit.

Video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/NG94EpRsSDafoMzMA

USER Benchmade 940S -
$110 -> $100
This one has seen some real use, but has tons of life left. Dings, scratches, blade could use a sharpening. Missing a screw on the scales, but doesn't affect functionality. Could easily ask Benchmade for spare screws, they're great about that. I've also heard that you could get a replacement plain edge blade for $30 if you send it in, if you're into that kind of thing. Action seems a bit stiff to me, but this is the only Axis lock I've ever messed with so maybe they're all like this? You can flick open easily, but takes a bit of wrist to swing shut (and had to do while holding a phone camera). Got it to see what this lauded knife is all about, I get it but it's not for me. No box or papers, knife only, will package securely for safe transit. Check out a 940 for cheap!

940S is sold "AS IS", ask any questions you might have before buying this guy please.

VIDEO: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Rh9RQdqq2Z3FUNEc9

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back