• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech User Combat Troodon

Reposting because buyer backed out.

First "I'll take it" gets it, prices include fees and shipping to 'murica, know your local knife laws, don't point your muzzle at anything you're not willing to destroy ...

Video of sweet sweet OTF activity

User Combat Troodon, just serviced, snicks in and out like poop through a goose. Carried a lot, opened its share of packages, but nothing more strenuous than that. Scratches and character included, so you can carry it without worry. Edges done to 4000 grit on diamond, with microbevel on Shapton 8000. What it lacks in safe-queen aesthetics it makes up for in sharpness. Slices through mail with extreme prejudice. SOLD$265SOLD to your door, and your door affirms that it is attached to a house in a city where this knife can go.

I am about to get on a plane, so I will be able to ship this out Monday.

Last edited:
Any interest in a trade?
I have a sweet Microtech DOC flipper. Blade is almost perfect. Great flipper and centered with a strong detent.

Last edited:
Sorry no trades except a Spyderco Military in 52100 or Rex45. Thanks for the offer though.

Back