• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD User Large Inkosi PJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zi3FyGt.jpg

Up for sale is my large Inkosi PJ. https://imgur.com/a/4qvuEm9

It’s a user and definitely shows wear. Snail trails on handle and scratches on both side of the blade. Blade has been stropped, it still have the factory convex edge and still slicing paper sharp. Pocket clip screw is stripped. Lock up is solid with no blade play and dead center. Will come with box and paperwork. No lanyard, tools, grease or towel. This knife will serve you great as a user as it did for me.

Asking: $340 OBO PPG&S price dropped to $325
No trade

Thank you

Last edited:
Nice knife !
Just wanted to point out as per new exchange rules asking price needs to incorporate fees. You might want to adjust your post to reflect this. Cheers

I just got my inkosi back from the spa... pocket clip screw was stripped on mine as well. Spa treatment took care of that and re-sandblasted the handles. Great service from CRK!!! And my out of pocket was basically just shipping. They will resharpen as well, upon request.

Short story short... nothing in this for me... just saying this is a great knife and CRK will absolutely take care of any minor issues. (assuming future new owner wants to have it as a user.)

Otherwise, Huy, if you aren't in a hurry to sell... consider sending it in for the spa treatment and then relist.

Just my friendly 2-cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back