"User" Old School Terzuola ATCF

****SOLD**** Thanks Shaun!

Listed here because it isn't a collectible custom but a user.

Bob Terzuola custom Advanced Tactical Combat Folder (ATCF). Not the Microtech collaboration but the real deal. PayPal preferred, I’ll eat the charges.

This is a vintage Terzuola base model with 4 inch ATS-34 spear point blade, plain titanium slabs and liner. This one would sell for $ 500 NIB.

However, it’s a user and has been carried. Mechanically it is in perfect condition with superb lock up. Whether you ease it open or flick it, the lock up is solid in all directions and easy to disengage. There are some carry scuff marks on the scales and a shiny spot under the pocket clip. The blade is in near mint condition with no dings, scratches, or chips and has been maintained on a SharpMaker.

Trading in cutlery futures (read that as I have preordered some cool stuff and need to pay for it some day) forces sale.

Will include a new copy of Bob’s book, The Tactical Folding Knife: A Study of the Anatomy and Construction of the Liner-Locked Folder, a $ 17 value. Shows in detail in 158 pages and a multitude of photos, exactly how he builds an ATCF. It is especially detailed showing how he attains such a good and consistent liner lock up.

Trades? I’d like to get cash out of this deal but would also like to get a user grade Crawford KFF.

One of the knives listed (used is OK) in plain edge with cash would be of interest:

Benchmade Brend
Benchmade 940 D2CF
CK&T Brend M/A
Benchmade 630
Kershaw Bump
Spyderco Persian
Emerson CQC-8 Production Version
Emerson CQC-10 Production Version
Emerson Persian Production Version
Ralph-Wilson Tactical

Attachments

• terzuola1.jpg