User spydercos. NiB need not apply

I carried this Delica everyday for about three years.
DSC01996.jpg

Bruceter

If you look real close you can see my edc. This is how i found it 6 days after losing it on a duck hunt. It had fallen onto the bank and i didnt notice till i got home. Needless to say i was very surprised to have found it almost a week later.

1fe4746e.jpg

Found Your EDC Veubent, Right In The Middle Of That Pic.
Now I Should Get A Prize For Winning The Seek And Find.

Anyways.. No Pics At The Current Moment But My Spydies That Are Definite Users Are My:
Spyderco Tenacious
Spyderco Persistence
Byrd Cara Cara First Gen

And My Resilience Shows Some Wear And My Delica Shows Light Wear, And I Know My Chokwe Will Start Showing Some Awesome Wear Here Soon.

My first Spyderco. And my pocket knife that still holds the record for consecutive carry time. Over a year because I had no other knife at the time :p Still one of my favorites.
2rro4yd.jpg

My now favorite, which I doubt anything could ever dethrone. Carried basically every day, rain or shine.
2u7skg4.jpg

se9g1w.jpg

2uenoky.jpg

6eq9ar.jpg

These pictures actually make the patina look a bit darker than to the naked eye. It depends on the angle, and some angles you'd barely even notice it has any.

tenacioususer.jpg

Tenacious today after breaking down a bunch of boxes, opening totes, and even being used in compounding some drugs (nothing sterile mind you...). I work in a pharmacy, and actually use the heck outta my knives.

tenacioususer.jpg

Tenacious today after breaking down a bunch of boxes, opening totes, and even being used in compounding some drugs (nothing sterile mind you...). I work in a pharmacy, and actually use the heck outta my knives.
I also work in a pharmacy and use my knife hard every day. We're a very large mail order specialty location though.

This has been my "daily driver" since December...... mmmmmm, m390 goodness!

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 17
Back