• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

user strider black lego smf for quick sale $275 shipped

Windex_

BANNED
I have a user SMF for sale. This is the I realized i forgot my wallet at home after I picked up a girl sale. Luckily I impatiently shoved my PayPal card in my pocket instead of my wallet earlier. I am asking $275 shipped on the SMF. I paid full pop for the knife and am the original owner. The knife has been professionally sharpened only once, since the sharpening it hasn't even been carried.

The good:
The knife has no lock rock or blade play.
The lock up is solid.

The bad:
there are use marks on the blades tiger striping.
The lbs screw backed out and I lost it.

I will ship USPS priority mail tomorrow AM. This will only be up for 90 minutes and I will require immediate payment.

I'll throw in some extra goodies if someone helps this idiot out!

I'm in my phone so if anyone wants photos they have to text me 818 602 3383. I can't figure out how to generate link codes on the photo bucket mobile app. If anyone purchases the knife and is unhappy I'll take the knife back 100%. A deal isn't done until you're happy!

On the photo bucket app click the picture then on the top right you'll see links of the chain. Click that and you'll find what you need

Back