• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

USERS FS - 4" Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto CTS-XHP and Paramilitary 2 S110V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Monday morning Bladeforums! Up for sale today are a couple of users in very good condition. All prices include USPS shipping to CONUS and I prefer Paypal for payment. Trades are a possibility so let me know what you have! As always, if you need more pics or even a video, let me know and thanks for looking!

First up is my 4" Recon 1 in CTS-XHP steel. This one is the tanto point in OD green. Has been carried and used but never abused. Shows wear on the clip. Locks up like a bank vault and free drops when the lock bar is depressed. Asking $75 shipped ***SOLD***.

Next up is my Para 2 in S110V. Again, carried and used but never abused. I got it in a trade and it came to me with the oh so common blade tick (very slight side to side play) that I have not been able to get out. Action is typical free drop slick. I also dyed the scales a shade deeper than the factory blurple so they are a very deep navy/purple now (much better, IMHO). I tried to show the color accurately in natural morning light in the last pic. Asking $110 shipped ***SOLD***.

Last edited:
BJE, I left two messages on your profile page with no response. Please let me know if you want the Para2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back