Using The BK62. 11th Anniversary Stint

Happy Anniversary to you both !! Looks like you two had a nice relaxing peaceful time at the cabin :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing all the great pics ;) even the one with Santa in it :D

Happy anniversary my big mitted brother. Thanks for including us, and next time grab me one of those cinnamon rolls!
Thanks man! We were saying the cinnamon roll store will be a regular stop now, haha. Damn was it ever good.

Happy Anniversary to you both !! Looks like you two had a nice relaxing peaceful time at the cabin :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing all the great pics ;) even the one with Santa in it :D
Thanks man, appreciate it. After my beard started to get long, I heard at least once a day that I looked like Santa Claus, haha. My great-great grandfather came here from Scotland. He also had a long white beard, and the kids thought he was Santa Claus. He used to carry around a pad of paper and pencil, and gave them Santa autographs, haha. :thumbsup: Carry on the tradition I guess. My dad always had a beard as well. I had a jaw line beard when I was 19 or 20, but have only had goatees in the winter when I got older. I decided to let it grow out this time. Around Christmas was my yeard. It's still growing, so I thought, wth, may as well see how long it'll get.

Thanks man! We were saying the cinnamon roll store will be a regular stop now, haha. Damn was it ever good.

Thanks man, appreciate it. After my beard started to get long, I heard at least once a day that I looked like Santa Claus, haha. My great-great grandfather came here from Scotland. He also had a long white beard, and the kids thought he was Santa Claus. He used to carry around a pad of paper and pencil, and gave them Santa autographs, haha. :thumbsup: Carry on the tradition I guess. My dad always had a beard as well. I had a jaw line beard when I was 19 or 20, but have only had goatees in the winter when I got older. I decided to let it grow out this time. Around Christmas was my yeard. It's still growing, so I thought, wth, may as well see how long it'll get.
Scotch Bood :thumbsup: My grandparents on my Dads side both came from Aberdeen Scotland :thumbsup: my grandfather had a white beard too . I do as well :p:p :thumbsup:

Good stuff. Nice seeing the 62 being used for what it was made for. Food, fire, drinks; looks like a wonderful time. Not to mention giant cinnamon buns...

Happy anniversary to you two, and to many more.

Happy Anniversary Santa! :D Nice to get away for a bit of GIGANTIC CINNAMON ROLL.
Haha, thanks man.

What a great read. Thank you
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Scotch Bood :thumbsup: My grandparents on my Dads side both came from Aberdeen Scotland :thumbsup: my grandfather had a white beard too . I do as well :p:p :thumbsup:
Both my great great grandparents on dad's side from there as well. From Lanark, Scotland. I come from the Gunn Clan. The Clan was one of the few that has strong Norse ethnicity.The Gunn family stretches back through time to the Viking settlers. The name Gunn derives from Gunni, the grandson of the โ€œUltimate Vikingโ€ Sweyn Asleifsson. This would also make me a descendant of Olaf the Black, king of the Isles of man. Another cool aspect of Gunn history is the discovery of a Coat of Arms, from the Gunn Clan in Westford, Massachusetts. Chiseled into a rock face, it has been reliably dated back to 1395. This was almost one hundred years before Columbus "discovered" America. Archaeologists first thought it was the work of an early Indian tribe, but after closer examination and the clearance of the scrub, revealed a knight in full armor, a huge sword and a shield on which the Gunn Coat of Arms was displayed.

Great pix, and happy anniversary!
Now you've let the secret out that it's not cookies, but cinnamon rolls that attract Santa...

Great pics! That does look a bit chilly. Looks like you had a good woman, good food and good drink to keep you warm.
Thanks man. It was just above freezing most of the time, with the exception of the day that was 45.

Great pix, and happy anniversary!
Now you've let the secret out that it's not cookies, but cinnamon rolls that attract Santa...
Thanks man, appreciate it. Now you know...:D

Congrats! Happy anniversary. Can't think of a better way to spend it. Plus its a heck of a way to break in the 62. Love the patina and handle job! The 'weathering'? Or indents in the leather and handle 'stressed'? For lack of me being able to find the right word look great. Howd you do that?

Congrats! Happy anniversary. Can't think of a better way to spend it. Plus its a heck of a way to break in the 62. Love the patina and handle job! The 'weathering'? Or indents in the leather and handle 'stressed'? For lack of me being able to find the right word look great. Howd you do that?
Thanks man, appreciate it. I modded it. Here's the link: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/becker-bk62-mod.1632929/

Thanks warrior and as always thanks for taking us all along, Happy Anniversary to you and Yours
Thanks brudda, appreciate it.

Great pictures as always man. Looks like so much fun. I love going out and getting away from everything with the family every chance we get.

Same here with the snomageddon!! The local news hyped it up all week long and we literally just got rain all day yesterday, froze last night and 1โ€ this morning. People were out buying generators, snow blowers, grocery store shelves were cleared......all because they said 8-12โ€ maybe. And nothing came.............hilarious!

I really want to pick up a 62!!! Thanks again for sharing friend.

Really cool (pardon the pun :p) post Dubz! Thanks for sharing with such lovely pics your anniversary getaway. These sort of threads are one of the aspects the BK&T community here that drew me to Beckers to begin with.

Great pictures as always man. Looks like so much fun. I love going out and getting away from everything with the family every chance we get.

Same here with the snomageddon!! The local news hyped it up all week long and we literally just got rain all day yesterday, froze last night and 1โ€ this morning. People were out buying generators, snow blowers, grocery store shelves were cleared......all because they said 8-12โ€ maybe. And nothing came.............hilarious!

I really want to pick up a 62!!! Thanks again for sharing friend.
Thanks man. You'll love the 62.

Really cool (pardon the pun :p) post Dubz! Thanks for sharing with such lovely pics your anniversary getaway. These sort of threads are one of the aspects the BK&T community here that drew me to Beckers to begin with.
Thanks man. I do love the cabin, but sometimes I feel like it "makes" me not want to go hiking and camping anymore, haha.

Love that knife, need to get one for myself soon..
Really Nice place you got there, and a very very Nice choice of whiskey too..

Love that knife, need to get one for myself soon..
Really Nice place you got there, and a very very Nice choice of whiskey too..
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Happy anniversary!
Great Becker content and great pics - kudos.
You have some great tastes in Becker knives - evidence BK-62 and BK-15.
Uh, this was last years anniversary, haha. Going back this month though for out next anniversary vacation.

Back