1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Utica & Winchester whittlers, REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by blademan 13, Oct 25, 2018.

1. blademan 13

blademan 13 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 25, 2000
    Here are some nice vintage knives looking for new homes. These both deserve better homes than I can give them. Always tricky pricing vintage knives so feel free to shoot me an offer. No trades. PayPal only, fees and shipping included. Sorry, US shipments only. Just say you'll take the knife here and follow up promptly with PM or email.

Utica sleeveboard whittler - 3 1/4" split back, gorgeous MOP, absolutely mint, polished mark side everything else crocus, 7-8 pull on main with hard snap, secondaries 4-5, a stunning knife in amazing condition,

Winchester equal end whittler - 3 1/4" split back, incredible MOP, sunken joints, original finish with some specking/discoloration, 6 pull on main with hard snap, secondaries slightly less, fabulous knife,
    IMG_0297.JPG IMG_0300.JPG IMG_0295.JPG IMG_0296.JPG IMG_0298.JPG IMG_0299.JPG

Northfield Orchard Gems - both NIT with great action, no issues. These are getting difficult to find.
    Antique Amber pick bone - $135/$120 SOLD
    Cranberry pick bone - $135/$120 SOLD IMG_0302.JPG

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  2. clutchcarter

clutchcarter Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 11, 2011
    I'll take the cranberry.
    I'm having inbox issues. If you can email me at [email protected] we can work out the details.
    Thanks

3. DirtyHarry1023

DirtyHarry1023

Oct 5, 2013
    Any chance the Antique Amber 38 is still available?
    Thanks

4. blademan 13

blademan 13 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 25, 2000
    It sure is.

5. DirtyHarry1023

DirtyHarry1023

Oct 5, 2013
    Blademan, please email details to [email protected] if you are still interested in selling the knife for the listed price.
    Thank you