• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"uxo2"

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorburn

Gold Member
The purpose of this thread is let other members here know, What Kind of Person uxo2 is.He writes only a general description of the item that doesn't accurate described the current condition of an item,posts pictures of items but not closeups,has not qualms about sending out visibly defective goods out to a buyer,when the buyer is unhappy with the transaction - won't return all the buyers funds, and even posts positve feedback for the transaction, on the same day payment is made and even before the buyer received the goods.For me the goods in question are advertised as NEW and WHEN IT IS CLEARLY NOT THE CASE.

Recently purchased a set of plexi-glass scales for a Manix 2.Upon delivery,I left the package laying unopened for a few days.When I had the chance to open the package and look at them,I discovered that they were extremely poorly finished,still had visible rough saw marks on the outer edges,the holes that were amateurishly drilled resulting in large bits(blowout) missing - obviously made by someone that did not have experience working with plexi-glass.

I immediately pm'ed uxo2 that the scales were in my possession and that I was not pleased with the trasactions.I asked who made these and whether they were commercial made.He responds that they are off Etsy and initially offers a refund but tells me that I'm responsible for return shipping but 10 mins later says that that there's no point of returning them and refunds me only $20 Friends and Family,instead of the full $30 F&F.WTH

You would think as a BF user with over 200 positive trasaction, Orlando would know better.Instead he has shown me what a pathetic arrogant idiot, he really is.

UlAuiHx.png

OyTE6ML.png

Below is the Original picture posted in uxo2's FS thread
nTQtjlu.jpg

My time on Ebay taught me to never buy from anyone that does not provide plenty of good closeup photos. I just move on to the next seller.

I'm curious as to what communication occurred between the two of you in order for you to call him an "pathetic arrogant idiot". Also, the unsatisfied buyer paying shipping (or the seller deducting it, which is what it looks like he tried to do) is standard. So yeah, I'm curious as to what uxo2 uxo2 has to say (since you didn't tag him). Lastly, can you explain what the issue is with a seller leaving positive feedback for the buyer right after they've paid? Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm curious as to what communication occurred between the two of you in order for you to call him an "pathetic arrogant idiot". Also, the unsatisfied buyer paying shipping (or the seller deducting it, which is what it looks like he tried to do) is standard. So yeah, I'm curious as to what uxo2 uxo2 has to say (since you didn't tag him). Lastly, can you explain what the issue is with a seller leaving positive feedback for the buyer right after they've paid? Thanks!

Regarding the bold.

Because the transaction is not yet completed and lots can still happen. I don't leave it for a buyer until they let me know they received it and are satisfied.

even posts positve feedback for the transaction, on the same day payment is made and even before the buyer received the goods.

That is his feedback/opinion of your part in the transaction and doesn't obligate you to give the same. At this point he may ? his haste in giving it, but it certainly didn't hurt you in any way.

Regarding the bold.

Because the transaction is not yet completed and lots can still happen. I don't leave it for a buyer until they let me know they received it and are satisfied.

Which is fine. However, doing so isn't a sign of any sort of fraud or shenanigans like OP is making it sound when he says: "and even posts positve feedback for the transaction, on the same day payment is made and even before the buyer received the goods."

I mean....and? The buyer did their job. Feedback isn't supposed to be retaliatory, right?

Right? :)

I cannot believe this!

razorburn razorburn started a GBU on me and didn't even tag me!
That alone should be a warning to all,

A little back story.
razorburn razorburn
I sold him some clear acrylic scales made on Etsy for $20 + $10 shipping because he lives in Canada.
Shipped April 13.

26th of April he said he didn't like them.
Claimed they were chipped...
So I did what any seller would do.

Same day he complained 26th of April
I gave him a refund minus shipping.

Last edited:
Here are screen shots of our communications

1-The 26th of April I did refund his money minus shipping because he was dissatisfied with them.

2-He provided no PICTURES of the issues he had with them and I dont know if he installed them and beggared them up.
3- He lives in Canada... That is why I was paid PP F&F.
4- Since he would have to pay even more to return them... I told him to keep them and refunded the initial cost..

Then I get a pm from him on the 28th of JUNE

Now it is JULY the 19th

Screenshot_20210719-130826~2.png
Screenshot_20210719-130857~2.png
Screenshot_20210719-130925~2.png
Screenshot_20210719-130951~2.png

Last edited:
I can't see OP's posts, just yours. However, waiting almost two months to make a big deal about being upset (over $30) and then making a post a month after that, just trying to drag you through the mud has ensured that @razorbum has landed on my Do-Not-Do-Business-With List.

razorburn razorburn

Here are screen shots of Haydon's resonse.
he was clearly dissatisfied.
No pictures of his issues.
I even resisted the urge to say....DID YOU INSTALL THEM

Even thou I felt he was demeaning, I chose to keep a buyer happy.

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 1.53.24 PM.png

1.png

Last edited:
What do you expect for $20 acrylic scales from etsy... Its like complaining that the off brand tv you bought from the back of a truck doesn't support 4k ultra hd. Etsy is a mixed bag to begin with, but to be honest acrylic isn't the first material I'd look for in custom scales. That's just me.

uxo2 uxo2 sells a lot on the forums, nothing but positive feedback. Lots and lots of positive feedback. I've looked at much of what he sells and have never felt description or pictures lacking.

razorburn razorburn bought a low priced sub-par product and expected an above par product. End of story. Uxo2 has no fault whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back