• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

valleytinworks.com is trading for busse....

if you have rare or unusual busse knives and need presents for your wives etc have a look at www.valleytinworks.com and make offers.....

DSC00783.jpg

1b.jpg

Copy_of_autumn_again_056.jpg

WOW!!! Beautiful work! I went to the link! Your work is IMPRESSIVE!

VTW, where were U two years ago, when we re-done our kitchen...we used a new pewter and copper backing tile all around our stove area and incorporated a bronze center piece. I was looking for a good tin knocker!:D U my friend do real nice work!:thumbup: :thumbup:

we are actually the only company in the usa that specializes in the installation and restoration of 'tin ceilings'..... and on top of that we are for sure the best at finishes..... not to toot my own horn...

Just awesome work!! I'll bet you do a lot downtown in the old Brown stone buildings, in Manhattan. I love that fine detailing, it shows excellent old world craftsmanship and originality. I can stare at it all day long. :thumbup:

Very impressive work.

No immediate need, but believe I'll pass the link around down at the Agencies. Who knows? You might get some new business -- they'll bring $$, not knives, though.

Hang in.

old physics...... we have done alot in the dc area..... we are actually doing a great home show in southern md the weekend of the 23rd if you know some folks that would like to go to an actual high end home show let me know i can send a bunch of vip passes....

Back