• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VanderMeulen, Rockstead, Moon, JDM, Benchmade, Harley

All prices are shipped and payment via PayPal is preferred. Buyer certifies that they are over the legal age to purchase these items and that they are responsible for their own local laws. If you would like any additional pictures do not hesitate to ask, my phone is bugging out and I am not in a good position to buy a new one with everything going on, so apologies on some of the blurriness. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions and thanks for taking a look!

Jeff VanderMeulen Instigator in W2 - $1295:
This knife is an absolute beast in size and performance, 5 inch blade, with titanium bolsters, two tone scales with glow liners, and matching titanium clip, DLC coating on blade has a little wear in a couple of spots, but that's about it, action is incredible, and the blade is extremely sharp.
emY9fZm.jpg

BEIduNw.jpg

55GcEtn.jpg

OrXxzj3.jpg

eFCqfhX.jpg

Rockstead Shin in ZDP-189 - $SOLD
Blade has cut paper, but has not really been used for much else, it has a couple minor dings on the scales, but that is about it, very nice lockup, and great smooth feel/opening, plus that mirror polished blade looks amazing, comes with box and papers of course.

Moon Banshee in CPM-20CV - $450:
Actually a really neat knife and opening mechanism, think of it as an axis lock on steroids, been used with some dings on the spine, wear on the clip, slight scuffing on the blade, scales look like new, and it is mechanically and functionally awesome.

Benchmade Harley LFK in 440C - $185:
I see why these ones are so sought after now, really neat nice that Benchmade produced for Harley, nice thick handle that fills the hand with a massive sturdy blade that can do some real work, this one has a modified tip for added strength, hence the lower price point.
VeEMeAb.jpg

tdPDCp9.jpg

Kv5yx82.jpg

np4AmFj.jpg

Benchmade Aileron in CPM-S30V - $150:
Like new Aileron that I think is a great design and feels really great in the hand even with the handle being on the skinnier side for me, Benchmade should have kept this one around instead of discontinuing them in my opinion.
KvR0wLc.jpg

vFX04Uy.jpg

Benchmade Loco in CPM-S30V - $SOLD:
Modified full-size Loco with red/black micarts scales, light stonewashed blade, and a bronze clip (+ original clip), another great and discontinued Benchmade knife design that fits the hand really well.

Kommer Tech in N690 - $85:
One of those hidden gem knives from Snap-On that you do not see very often, this is a nice lightweight folder, made in Italy, with N690 steel, like new.
t1zn9fA.jpg

Oz8FkMv.jpg

Last edited:
Back