Vanguard V4423A2 Sovereign availability in blue?

I know this is a crazy question to ask, but does anyone know if the Vanguard V4423A2 Sovereign with blue G10 is still available? I had one that got destroyed in July, and I really miss it. Thanks in advance. I can find them in black G10, but not blue.

"The item is not on our shelf, but we can get it in quickly. Sometimes we get it the very next day, but typically it will ship out within 5-7 business days."

I tried KnifeCenter... thanks though, I appreciate your reply. Maybe they'll take it down soon or mark it "Discontinued".

"The item is not on our shelf, but we can get it in quickly. Sometimes we get it the very next day, but typically it will ship out within 5-7 business days."

I tried KnifeCenter... thanks though, I appreciate your reply. Maybe they'll take it down soon or mark it "Discontinued".

That's pretty hopeless that they show it in stock on their website but don't actually have any. And then they can't see that Kizer have discontinued it.

It still shows as "in stock". They should be right on top of that adjustment.

During my most recent contact with Knifecenter, they said that they will at some point in the future be getting this exact model back in stock! They have changed it's status to "Pre-Order"!?!

Back