• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vantage Avid and modded Vantage and Vantage Force Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiral.grolim

Universal Kydex Sheath Extension
I also have 3 variations of the Buck Vantage series available.

UI3004C.jpg
lwEbpds.jpg
QFXsIoO.jpg
ty2ANiA.jpg

One is a Buck Vantage Force Select but I have swapped the regular scales for a set of G10 scales from a Vantage Pro. The knife is otherwise brand new, never carried or used. I added some oil and it flips well, does have a strong/stiff liner. $65.
jcTty80.jpg
l68yr4F.jpg

I have a Vantage Avid with 13C26 (aebl) steel blade and diamondwood scales. This one has been carried and used, is now shaving-sharp again, and the action is wonderful, best of the lot. I also added a backspacer from a Vantage Force, can switch it to the regular spacer if you'd like the standard design. Buck disco'd the 13C26 blades, hard to find and great to work with.
$75

fksDV8w.jpg
xjD8OBv.jpg
ciVmOSI.jpg

Last, a Vantage Select with plastic sales, the blade is well used but again shaving sharp, I did lower the point a bit, and I could swap the Force spacer from the Avid to this one if desired.
$22.

PUNMiYL.jpg
g4BkLCH.jpg

Prices are USD and include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back