• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Various Fixed Blades

DavidZ

Gold Member
USA Only, and No Trades. Please use the PM feature for any Comments or Questions.

Up first a NIB ESEE XANCUDO Paypal and shipped. SOLD
hEQcabE.jpg

3VLYGNl.jpg

Next, a Fallkniven WM1 in Laminate CoS steel!
Never used, carried or sharpened. As it came from the factory.
NO Box - cannot find it. $Sold

QeHGhoz.jpg

wgs6qdx.jpg

Next, a Wood Jewel Little Carving knife.
Made in Finland - Nice knife, and this is a catch and release.
If you have big hands, I recommend you pass. $30.00 all in.
jDz6mxh.jpg

TDezBLx.jpg

That is all for now.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Since these are fixed blades, would you be willing to ship to Canada? There are no CBSA issues currently with any fixed blades. I'm interested in the TRC K1.

Since these are fixed blades, would you be willing to ship to Canada? There are no CBSA issues currently with any fixed blades. I'm interested in the TRC K1.
Hi AH
While I would love this knife to get a new home with our friends in Canada, We would both be greatly disappointed if customs issues or loss occurred. Plus I am not familiar with the customs paperwork or law requirements.

Hi AH
While I would love this knife to get a new home with our friends in Canada, We would both be greatly disappointed if customs issues or loss occurred. Plus I am not familiar with the customs paperwork or law requirements.

I completely understand. That's a beautiful knife, I'm surprised it's still available.

Thanks just the same though and good luck with the sale.

Back